MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

WANTED: TTSH case .dxf
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author WANTED: TTSH case .dxf
Bamboombaps
Does anyone have a cad file of a TTSH case?
jimfowler
Have you tried contacting Jon directly? If you do get the files (and permission to use them) I’d love a case.
Bamboombaps
jimfowler wrote:
Have you tried contacting Jon directly? If you do get the files (and permission to use them) I’d love a case.

can anyone advise on the email to use to contact him?
jimfowler
ttsh@thehumancomparator.net is the last address I used to contact him.
Bamboombaps
Yeah same but no reply
danielanez
I've been trying to make my own case for mine. I learned OnShape to do it, and I still got to keep on working to finish it. My idea is to make the thinnest possible case, because I like to play not in my studio but live, and I'd like to be able to bring it in my bicycle. This is what I've got until now:

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/9a5d7210ffb5bdadb78d4812/w/1d4f40e8b 84e70b8fefd3de8/e/c219e7be1815c8a8b9ef8dd0
Bamboombaps
Awesome!
ScottMcCandliss
Will you be using a CNC of some sort, or power tools?

I see the side panels as problematic. A taper cut terminating in an L shape seems difficult to do correctly. It could be done with a saber saw, but difficult to get long straight cuts with that tool. A table saw would not afford vertical cuts and overshoot would be tricky.

Have you considered getting closer to the ARP 2600 design, using three parts? There is an outer box that encloses everything. The synthesizer is mounted to an inner frame, which protrudes from the box. The lid portion fits over the protruding part of the frame.
Zifor
I also would be very intersted. I recently got access to a laser cutter and would like to build a wooden case for my TTSH. I would just need the file and i could make one.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1