MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Corsynth C105E VC Noise / Lo-Fi Machine
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Corsynth C105E VC Noise / Lo-Fi Machine
Thalassa
C105E VC Noise / Lo-Fi Machine , the first Corsynth Eurorack module , is now available hyper hyper

The C105E VC Noise / Lo-Fi Machine is a voltage controlled analog sample rate reducer with an internal white noise generator and a voltage controlled high pass filter (12db/octave) with an independent output.

It can be used in many different ways

- Sample rate reducer
- Noise generator
- Voltage controlled High pass filter
- Random voltage generator
- Random trigger generator

More info here :

http://corsynth.com/home/eurorack/c105e

sonicwarrior
Will the 5U module be updated with the new features of the Eurorack version?
JohnLRice
Oh wow, COOL! screaming goo yo Rockin' Banana! applause The Moog-alike Eurorack competition is heating up! Mr. Green Looks beautiful! love
Thalassa
sonicwarrior wrote:
Will the 5U module be updated with the new features of the Eurorack version?

Yes , this new features / updates will be added to the MU format in the next batch , but I can tell if will be in 3 months or 6.
Thalassa
JohnLRice wrote:
Oh wow, COOL! screaming goo yo Rockin' Banana! applause The Moog-alike Eurorack competition is heating up! Mr. Green Looks beautiful! love

Thanks John smile
sonicwarrior
Thalassa wrote:
Yes , this new features / updates will be added to the MU format in the next batch.

Great, it's nice to have a manufacturer in Euro & 5U who adjusts added features for each format. we're not worthy
sonicwarrior
damn, double post by accident
Socrates
sounds brilliant! anybody who owns this and malgorithm? could we have a comparison/thoughts please? i was ready to purchase malgorithm this week!
gottberg
Great sounding demos - the entire Corsynth line, not just the C105.
Thalassa
New audio demo uploaded smile

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/195082728" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
mt3
Distributors in North America perchance?
mt3
And is the rest of the Corsynth line coming to Eurorack?
Thalassa
mt3 wrote:

We sell directly to customers to be able to offer lower prices. We have plenty of happy customers in North America. ( You can take a look to the 5U subforum ) .

The modules are in stock and they are always shipped withing 3 / 4 working days ( normally sooner ) and normally in ten days they arrives to USA.

mt3 wrote:
And is the rest of the Corsynth line coming to Eurorack?

That's the idea smile
mt3
Thalassa wrote:
mt3 wrote:

We sell directly to customers to be able to offer lower prices. We have plenty of happy customers in North America. ( You can take a look to the 5U subforum ) .

And the originating country is España, correct?
Rockin' Banana!
Thalassa
mt3 wrote:
And the originating country is España, correct?
Rockin' Banana!

That's right smile
Thalassa
New audio demo uploaded smile

[soundcloud url="https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/201002270" params="auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_use r=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]
djthopa
Enhorabuena! Pinta muy bien w00t
Thalassa
Gracias thumbs up
taintedsun
Just stumbled across this and I really like the demos and the faceplate design. Might try and pick one up!
lostinsounds
Love the demos and look of this. I'm thinking it might be a great addition to my rig. But does anyone actually have any experience of it in their set ups yet? Been trying to find videos of it in conjunction with other modules and haven't really found much. I'd love to hear any opinions on it!
Thanks a lot in advance!
Thalassa
lostinsounds wrote:
Love the demos and look of this. I'm thinking it might be a great addition to my rig. But does anyone actually have any experience of it in their set ups yet? Been trying to find videos of it in conjunction with other modules and haven't really found much. I'd love to hear any opinions on it!
Thanks a lot in advance!

You are right there is no demos from C105E users waah waah but you have a few of the C105 ( MU format ) . The Eurorack version has some improvements over the MU version. It has a low mode ( you can get sample and hold kind of sounds ) , and a second order VC High pass filter.

ben_hex
Looking good!
lostinsounds
Thanks - looking good & very helpful!
colossus
This sounds awesome.
Thalassa
Thank you guys smile
geecen
Looks good! Is a sample rate reducer not just a sample and hold clocked by an lfo though?
Thalassa
Yes the sample rate reducer is based in a sample and hold. But if you want to use it with audio you need a clock that goes from few hundred herzts to 44Khz. This way at the maximum clock frequency the module will be "transparent" in the audio spectrum. The C105E has an internal clock that goes in high mode from 200hz to 44khz and in low mode from 100hz to 0,2hz.
Thalassa
Edit

The offer has finished
smurf
ordered - can't wait!
felixer
JohnLRice wrote:
The Moog-alike Eurorack competition is heating up! Mr. Green Looks beautiful! love

this is nothing like moog ever made. nice module though! i'm tempted ...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 2