WIARD Classic VCO demos

Discussion and support for Wiard Products

Moderators: Kent, infradead, carygrace, grantrichter

beyourdog
Super Deluxe Wiggler

WIARD Classic VCO demos

Post by beyourdog » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:56 am

Well, I just thought I'll do a bit of a demo of the Classic VCO, I couldn't really find much about it sonically before I got it, so hope it can help some people,,.,I may add some other modules later on...
I just scratch the surface ....
[video][/video]

[video][/video]
Last edited by beyourdog on Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

thesnow
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by thesnow » Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:45 am

saw this on matrix earlier! really great! would love more demos from you like this each focusing on each different module etc! keep them coming! :woggle: :bug:

beyourdog
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by beyourdog » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:32 pm

thesnow wrote:saw this on matrix earlier! really great! would love more demos from you like this each focusing on each different module etc! keep them coming! :woggle: :bug:
Thank, you, I will, I will do another one of the standard patches of the classic VCO and then the other modules,... :sb:

catchin
Wiggling with Experience

Post by catchin » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:34 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was talking to another wiggler on IRC last night about this one, and I was dying to hear it. Cheers!

beyourdog
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by beyourdog » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:27 pm

catchin wrote:Thank you, thank you, thank you! I was talking to another wiggler on IRC last night about this one, and I was dying to hear it. Cheers!
Well, then here is the Classic VCO second video for you Sir with the standard Patches...I quite like the Soft/hard synch one, should be the last section...
[video][/video]

numan7
the most autistic amongst us

Post by numan7 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:16 am

:yay: i've only watched the first of these... but it was terrific (thanks for reminding me how filters aren't so necessary in pwm patches! :hail:) beyourdog, & will watch the others soon! :party:

cheers
"knowledge has to be organized so it can be taught, and it has to be reduced to information so it can be organized do you follow that? in other words this leads you to assume that organization is an inherent property of knowledge itself, and that disorder and chaos are simply irrelevant forces that threaten it from outside. in fact it's exactly the opposite. order is simply a thin, perilous condition we try to impose on the basic reality of chaos..." --william gaddis

beyourdog
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by beyourdog » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:28 am

numan7 wrote::yay: i've only watched the first of these... but it was terrific (thanks for reminding me how filters aren't so necessary in pwm patches! :hail:) beyourdog, & will watch the others soon! :party:

cheers
Thank you, just hope it is usefull for people, going through the standard patches is a good exercise too to think out of the box, this system has this virtue to oblige me thinking a bit out of what I tend to do usually...

KoryB
Common Wiggler

Post by KoryB » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:34 pm

Great demo!

Return to “Wiard”