EZPZ MIDI Looper

Any music gear discussions that don't fit into one of the other forums.

Moderators: luketeaford, Joe., lisa, Kent

vinyljunkie001
Learning to Wiggle

EZPZ MIDI Looper

Post by vinyljunkie001 » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:00 pm

anyone have experience with this ? It seems great for the money other than unquantized recording. I think it's $85 plus $10 shipping for the U.S.

DiscoDevil
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by DiscoDevil » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:18 pm

NEED

DiscoDevil
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Re: EZPZ MIDI Looper

Post by DiscoDevil » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:38 pm

vinyljunkie001 wrote:anyone have experience with this ? It seems great for the money other than unquantized recording. I think it's $85 plus $10 shipping for the U.S.

Looks like it does do quantized recording but I'm interested because of the unquantized aspect.

lewismidi
1-Post Wiggler

Post by lewismidi » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:36 pm

Let us know what you think of your EZPZ when you get it! If anyone's interested, we also have the CZPL and PL88, other MIDI accessories for your synthesizers.

CZPL:
The CZ Patch Library (CZPL) is an essential companion for the Casio CZ series of synthesizers. It includes 2,186 presets and 10,000 memory slots for patches you create on the CZ! No longer are you limited to saving only 16 or 32 patches. Additionally, it contains an arpeggiator with features from the Roland Jupiter-4 and Korg microKORG arpeggiators. The Casio CZ series comes to life when you add an arpeggiator. Latch, keysplit, external and internal trigger. Click here to see it in action: https://youtu.be/WNlZNzl1yuE

The CZPL is available for $129.00. Check it out at lewismidi.com/czpl.

PL88:
The PL88 Patch Library provides nearly unlimited patch and parameter storage for all of your synthesizers. It provides thousands of preloaded preset banks and patches for popular vintage and modern synthesizers. Like the CZPL, it also includes an arpeggiator with features from Roland Jupiter-4 and Korg microKORG arpeggiators. It also has a MIDI velocity normalizer: Some classic keyboards output velocities from 0-100, which limits their usefulness as MIDI controllers. The PL88 rescales the output velocity to 0-127 so you can use your classic as a MIDI controller and get full dynamic range from your outboard gear. See it in action at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgs6e94PSVQ

The PL88 is available for $129 at lewismidi.com/pl88

blackcelcius
buy/sell/trade

ezpz midi

Post by blackcelcius » Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:18 am

will the EZPZ come available again?

Panason
is banned
is banned

Post by Panason » Sat Oct 19, 2019 9:38 am

Cool.

I highly approve of the use of arcade buttons.

I yearn for the extinction of silicone buttons from music gear and the wide adoption of proper buttons such as these...silicone buttons must die!

Return to “General Gear”