DAMN IT!! No more 1200 series. :(

Discussion and support for Wiard Products

Moderators: Kent, grantrichter, carygrace

zerosum
Modulation Maniac

Post by zerosum » Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:57 pm

Actually, from Grant's post today to the Wiard mailing list, it looks like he's going to keep the Borg, Boogie and Noise Ring around in the 1200 format
:D :!:

tragedybysyntax
Banned until Restitution Made

Post by tragedybysyntax » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:41 pm

Whew.... I'm pretty much pissed that I had opted for an improbability drive in hope it would be like a noisering... so I sold that bitch and have been doing other improvements to the studio besides the modular. I was scared as fucking shit when I saw they were going to dissapear... I had a nightmare that I went to buy one on ebay and it was like 600 dollars, lol. Need to hurry up and get a noisering ordered soon though.. just incase. ;)

Muff Wiggler
wait, what?

Post by Muff Wiggler » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:49 pm

tragedybysyntax wrote:Whew.... I'm pretty much pissed that I had opted for an improbability drive in hope it would be like a noisering... so I sold that bitch and have been doing other improvements to the studio besides the modular. I was scared as fucking shit when I saw they were going to dissapear... I had a nightmare that I went to buy one on ebay and it was like 600 dollars, lol. Need to hurry up and get a noisering ordered soon though.. just incase. ;)
Wtf would lead you to believe that an Improbability Drive would be anything like a Noise Ring?

Muff Wiggler
wait, what?

Post by Muff Wiggler » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:50 pm

And why would you sell it if not? Its hardly a bitch, its one of the best S&H units around!

tragedybysyntax

Post by tragedybysyntax » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:55 pm

I dunno... maybe mine was just faulty and not acting right... I could get a noise out of it but... how do you set it up for sample and hold? ? ? Curious... hehe. Peace! Oh.. and I sold it to put towards a Germanium Pre-amp ;)

Muff Wiggler
wait, what?

Post by Muff Wiggler » Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:56 pm

tragedybysyntax wrote:I dunno... maybe mine was just faulty and not acting right... I could get a noise out of it but... how do you set it up for sample and hold? ? ? Curious... hehe. Peace! Oh.. and I sold it to put towards a Germanium Pre-amp ;)
well it makes noises present on the 'white noise out' and 'digital noise out' jacks. to use S&H, you set the "S&H Clock" knob to whatever speed you would like the S&H Clock to run, and then you patch out of the jack labelled "S&H". This is where the sampled and held voltage comes out of.

doesn't really get any simpler or more obvious than that - I'd say yours most certainly was faulty if you couldn't get anything from it!

tragedybysyntax

Post by tragedybysyntax » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:01 pm

Not sure... it acted kind of goofy. Anywhoo, it's on the list of modules to build from my new line of stuff coming out in the near future.

Kwote
Voltage Controlled Crackpot

Post by Kwote » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:15 pm

y'alls is nutz. where do you get your cashflow?? gotdamn i feel like a dreamer with my puny system.
Self expression is as essential as breathing
kwotemusic.com
my other sites

Return to “Wiard”