trade

Discussing some incredible modules that don't quite fit into the other forum categories.

Moderators: Kent, Joe., luketeaford, lisa

doepferiano
Wiggling with Experience

Post by doepferiano » Mon May 28, 2018 9:26 am

thank you for pictures!
completely new for me (first time )

BooleanYulian
Veteran Wiggler

Post by BooleanYulian » Mon May 28, 2018 6:02 pm

.. same here.. never seen one either in my 30+ years with synths.. must be super rare and worth a good amount.. thanks for sharing the pic :)

makrel
Common Wiggler

Post by makrel » Mon May 28, 2018 7:18 pm

felixer wrote: you're all just a bunch of stampcollectors

phisynth
banana nabab

Post by phisynth » Tue May 29, 2018 5:51 am

felixer wrote:belgium mail is apparently not the fastest around
Belgium...Lyra...Ems... I think I can guess who's the happy trader over here :party: :party:

snufkin
Ultra Wiggler

Post by snufkin » Tue May 29, 2018 6:37 am

felixer wrote:
snufkin wrote:
felixer wrote:
snufkin wrote:haha thats a crazy good deal for the person with the ems but it sounds like you did it for the right reasons in the spirit of fellow musicians making music :)
no. i did it in the spirit of making music myself. i don't need the ems anymore and would love to work with the lyra. and that someone else is happy is a plus. also that it doesn't leave europe. far too many good device went stateside at our loss.
Um thats literally what I said.
no, it wasn't. you were talking about someone else's happiness. i'm talking about mine. but never mind, this this thead is going nowhere. forget it ...
actually I was talking about BOTH your happiness that's why I said "fellow musicians" plural I meant both your actions were in the spirit of each others musical happiness. Sorry if I wasn't clear :guinness:

felixer
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by felixer » Tue May 29, 2018 4:35 pm

well, the lyra still hasn't arrived. seems to be with custums in cologne. wtf, it's from belgium (=eu). maybe they are worried it's a weapon from russia :doh:
don't need midi, don't need keys, just want knobs and cables (all together now ;-)

felixer
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by felixer » Wed May 30, 2018 8:52 am

just a short notice saying the lyra has finally arrived. great box! sounds very big and organic. reminds me somewhat of my no-input/feedback system. and ofcourse my cracklebox. although the lyra is a lot more controllable.
very happy with this trade!
don't need midi, don't need keys, just want knobs and cables (all together now ;-)

papz
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by papz » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:22 pm

Here is the Phase - Frequency Shifter after some restoration work 8-)

Attachments
100_1201.resized.JPG
100_1201.resized.JPG (256.51 KiB) Viewed 38 times
100_1102.resized.JPG
100_1102.resized.JPG (174 KiB) Viewed 37 times
Finest EMS gear service and Music Easel/208 goodies

I'm not a synths dealer and I'm not aware of an inexpensive Synthi secret market, please don't ask me if I know one for sale.
I don't offer support of any kind to people attempting to build clones of EMS equipment.

doepferiano
Wiggling with Experience

Post by doepferiano » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:55 am

bellissimo!

:hail:
papz wrote:Here is the Phase - Frequency Shifter after some restoration work 8-)

tobb
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by tobb » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:33 am

felixer wrote:no, i didn't loose any money. only virtuelly, as in the stockmarket. and why would i want two lyra's? if i haven't even tried one. if the picture in your avatar is anything like you, i can understand the confusion in your head. otherwise it's just dumb talk. maybe jalous/frustrated? go and find your treasure elsewhere ...
Not virtually but,for real you did loose money...

You are the one that spill out completely dumb talk here,most here are trying make to open your eyes you did a really bad deal...

The only one that should be jealous now is you,or i would call it rather feeling stupid.
felixer wrote:people just don't seem to get that i don't like this whole collectors thing. 'oh, look at all the great things i have' but 'i'm doing nothing with 'm because i have no ideas/talent, only money'.
yuk, it's this kind of materialistic thinking that really puts me off ...
Its acceptable,but due to that position you got somehow trapped/manipulated (external or by your own mind) and did a bad deal.

papz
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by papz » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:17 am

A good deal is when both parts are happy with. That's all.
Finest EMS gear service and Music Easel/208 goodies

I'm not a synths dealer and I'm not aware of an inexpensive Synthi secret market, please don't ask me if I know one for sale.
I don't offer support of any kind to people attempting to build clones of EMS equipment.

felixer
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by felixer » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:23 pm

papz wrote:A good deal is when both parts are happy with. That's all.
+1!
and all you miserable wankers are just plain jalous. i'm glad it got to papz as he really seems to appreciate it. and not just for nostalgic/collectors reasons.
and tobb made it to my ignore list.

Return to “Buchla, EMS & Serge”