Arp 1601 Sequencer clone

From circuitbending to homebrew stompboxes & synths, keep the DIY spirit alive!

Moderators: luketeaford, lisa, Kent, Joe.

Post Reply
User avatar
camelneck
Common Wiggler
Posts: 211
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:15 am

Post by camelneck » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:57 am

Hi everyone,
I have been away for the past year due to family emergencies, but I'm back and quite hungry to build some new gear. Are panels and PCBs still available for this ARP Sequencer?

I'd be very, very interested in purchasing a set. Please let me know!

David

jhulk
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 817
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:36 am

Post by jhulk » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:06 am

i have been emailing people and sending weight and size if you could please send me the labels

so i can fit them to your packages.

also sent emails but no response could you check them so that we can arrange the pick up labels please

thanks

the missed parcels that did not go out due to Currier not turning some went out Wednesday and the rest are being picked up on friday along with other friday pick ups.

then i have bookings for monday and taking bookings for next friday/monday which i have been sending out emails

if you have not read your email and did not get on those bookings can you send me an email and we can arrange for the next slots

thanks

User avatar
ZZ Ardoz
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:12 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Post by ZZ Ardoz » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:09 am

jhulk wrote:i have been emailing people and sending weight and size if you could please send me the labels

so i can fit them to your packages.

also sent emails but no response could you check them so that we can arrange the pick up labels please

thanks

the missed parcels that did not go out due to Currier not turning some went out Wednesday and the rest are being picked up on friday along with other friday pick ups.

then i have bookings for monday and taking bookings for next friday/monday which i have been sending out emails

if you have not read your email and did not get on those bookings can you send me an email and we can arrange for the next slots

thanks
Hey,and thanks again

I never got an email, just a pm asking for my address. Could you resend that email please? Thanks

User avatar
SMonk
Common Wiggler
Posts: 54
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:53 pm
Location: Sweden

Post by SMonk » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:31 am

I never got any email either. Not since mid april, at least.

jhulk
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 817
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:36 am

Post by jhulk » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:28 am

if you had a pm asking for your address you should of had an email giving you the weight and size and my address for pick up ill re send if you did not receive it.

User avatar
ZZ Ardoz
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:12 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Post by ZZ Ardoz » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:39 am

jhulk wrote:if you had a pm asking for your address you should of had an email giving you the weight and size and my address for pick up ill re send if you did not receive it.
I got the PM but no email

Grooverman
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Grooverman » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:18 pm

I haven't got any mail or PM since april either. Sent you a PM a couple of weeks ago.

ElectricGhost
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 10
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by ElectricGhost » Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:43 am

I´ve also got no emaill. But i was one of the last who bought a full kit so i think i must wait a bit longer. But that´s ok because im working on other projects ;)

jt4tb303
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 4:01 pm
Location: Florida

Post by jt4tb303 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:19 am

Greetings, I just wanted to checkin real quick. We emailed back in April but I'm on the list for the wood ends so I presume it'll be little while longer for those.

Again, Thanks a ton for taking this project on!! This looks really awesome!

Have a good one JHulk! Cheers! :guinness:

jhulk
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 817
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:36 am

Post by jhulk » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:12 am

been emailing for friday/monday pick up im out today and night as its my sons 18th but will send weight and size on wednesday already received a lot of labels for friday.

will be sending out for pickups the following week on friday
thanks

Grooverman
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 25
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:32 pm

Post by Grooverman » Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:55 am

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :sb: :sb: :sb: :sb: :sb: :bananaguitar: :bananaguitar: :bananaguitar: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

User avatar
ST.P
Common Wiggler
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:51 am
Location: Germany

Post by ST.P » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:45 pm

Kit arrived today :tu:

thanks jammie, for all the time and work ... :yay:

User avatar
ZZ Ardoz
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:12 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Post by ZZ Ardoz » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:28 pm

ST.P wrote:Kit arrived today :tu:

thanks jammie, for all the time and work ... :yay:
Was it the kit with the wooden sides?

Just wondering, as I noticed you joined the list a month after I did, and I'm still waiting to hear about shipping.

jhulk
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 817
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:36 am

Post by jhulk » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:46 pm

st.p sent labels straight away and why he has his kit

others have responded slower

zz ardoz ill email you on wednesday as expressed just got back from an excellent meal with family and friends for my sons 18th birthday

User avatar
ZZ Ardoz
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:12 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Post by ZZ Ardoz » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:49 pm

jhulk wrote:st.p sent labels straight away and why he has his kit

others have responded slower

zz ardoz ill email you on wednesday as expressed just got back from an excellent meal with family and friends for my sons 18th birthday
Ah - I never got the email explaining where to send the label to, and didn't hear back from you a couple weeks ago when I corresponded, so I'm just a little confused as to the procedure here. Happy 18th to your boy -thanks!

jhulk
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 817
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:36 am

Post by jhulk » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:05 pm

i did send you email for last friday pick ups but never got no labels sorry for the confusion you are on my list for next send out so dont worry we will get your order out this week

if any one else did not receive the weight size of package and my pick up detail but received the email stating this was being sent please pm will get it sorted out thanks

User avatar
ZZ Ardoz
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:12 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Post by ZZ Ardoz » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:13 pm

jhulk wrote:i did send you email for last friday pick ups but never got no labels sorry for the confusion you are on my list for next send out so dont worry we will get your order out this week

if any one else did not receive the weight size of package and my pick up detail but received the email stating this was being sent please pm will get it sorted out thanks
I think you must have the email address wrong then, as I got nothing. I pm'ed you earlier today, maybe if you could just send the info in a reply to that I can get you that label - thanks a ton!

User avatar
Heavy Metal Kid
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 365
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:59 am

Post by Heavy Metal Kid » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:46 am

ZZ Ardoz wrote:
jhulk wrote:i did send you email for last friday pick ups but never got no labels sorry for the confusion you are on my list for next send out so dont worry we will get your order out this week

if any one else did not receive the weight size of package and my pick up detail but received the email stating this was being sent please pm will get it sorted out thanks
I think you must have the email address wrong then, as I got nothing. I pm'ed you earlier today, maybe if you could just send the info in a reply to that I can get you that label - thanks a ton!
Yeah, same here. PMs a couple of weeks ago, then no email.

User avatar
ZZ Ardoz
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:12 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Post by ZZ Ardoz » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:55 am

Heavy Metal Kid wrote:
ZZ Ardoz wrote:
jhulk wrote:i did send you email for last friday pick ups but never got no labels sorry for the confusion you are on my list for next send out so dont worry we will get your order out this week

if any one else did not receive the weight size of package and my pick up detail but received the email stating this was being sent please pm will get it sorted out thanks
I think you must have the email address wrong then, as I got nothing. I pm'ed you earlier today, maybe if you could just send the info in a reply to that I can get you that label - thanks a ton!
Yeah, same here. PMs a couple of weeks ago, then no email.
Got my email today - you should be sseing yours soon. Thanks Jammie!! :bananaguitar: :bananaguitar: :bananaguitar:

User avatar
ZZ Ardoz
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:12 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Post by ZZ Ardoz » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:12 am

An additional heads up that Parcel Hero (if you use them) has a 5% off coupon - put SAVE5 in the coupon spot during checkout

User avatar
sanders
Veteran Wiggler
Posts: 736
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by sanders » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:32 pm

Jhulk, I'm also waiting for an email with the weight/size details so I can arrange my pick-up. I've never used this Parcel Hero service, and I'm just trying to follow the instructions I've been given. I sent my address again as requested. No worries, thanks J


Also--Is there anyone here who has already arranged a full kit parcel pick-up for a US destination?

I'm just curious to know what the shipping fees are/were? I guess I'll find out soon enough, but if anyone cares to chime in, I would appreciate this info. Thanks

User avatar
ZZ Ardoz
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:12 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Post by ZZ Ardoz » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:54 pm

sanders wrote:Jhulk, I'm also waiting for an email with the weight/size details so I can arrange my pick-up. I've never used this Parcel Hero service, and I'm just trying to follow the instructions I've been given. I sent my address again as requested. No worries, thanks J


Also--Is there anyone here who has already arranged a full kit parcel pick-up for a US destination?

I'm just curious to know what the shipping fees are/were? I guess I'll find out soon enough, but if anyone cares to chime in, I would appreciate this info. Thanks
It was about 80 bucks UPS to LA

jhulk
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 817
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:36 am

Post by jhulk » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:44 am

$80 is a bit steep most are paying between £15-55 depending on location and size of package

the dearest one so far that i know of was a order for 3 kits and a boat and cost £55

dpd orders have gone out this morning waiting for ups to pick up rest.

mondays orders have been filled.

im away from next wednesday for a funeral one of my masters in martial arts died from brain cancer at 53 so will be spending time with my parents amnd family and friends will be back on sunday

so next pick up orders are for that monday ill email you if your on that list

thanks.

User avatar
ZZ Ardoz
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 495
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:12 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Post by ZZ Ardoz » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:30 am

That's what Parcel Hero charged for the cheapest UPS for 10kg and the dimensions you gave

10 kilos seems a bit heany for one kit, was that the correct weight? If not I'll cancel and get a new label made.

Sorry to hear about the family sadness. Thoughts are with you

groove
Common Wiggler
Posts: 222
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:21 pm
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by groove » Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:41 am

jhulk

Hi Jammie,

Do you still have me in your list? I had requested a full kit months back... should be paid in full via PayPal.

Thanks,
Pete

Post Reply

Return to “Music Tech DIY”