Mungo g0 as a delay

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: luketeaford, Joe., lisa, Kent

xonetacular
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by xonetacular » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:11 pm

Mungo wrote:
DonKartofflo wrote:don't get me wrong! I think there are enough analog filters in euro. I just read the description again and it wasn't explicitely mentioned. I didn't really hear anything from the f0 yet so maybe make a vid of that distortion thats supposed to get us gooey? :tu:
The audio clips on the product page give a overview of the sounds, I'm not sure that there is anything super interesting to put in a video?
demo videos are incredibly more useful than just audio demos

it's nice to see what's going on even if it's just twisting knobs

I honestly don't even bother really listening to just audio demos when trying to decide to buy a module

llllll
Common Wiggler

Post by llllll » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:57 pm

Are there any demos of this module processing more melodic/harmonic material in real time? I've soon ones where it was processing stuff from a SD card, but I'm not sure what the difference would be with real time audio.

dj_bluefalcon
Common Wiggler

Post by dj_bluefalcon » Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:29 pm

Damnit Mungo, I want. So badly. You're making some of the absolute coolest stuff. I really hope I can get at least two of everything you make one day.

Phetus
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Phetus » Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:18 am

Has anyone tried karplus strong synthesis using the g0? Would be really interested if anyone is willing to post the results.
Thanks.

gotascii
Common Wiggler

Post by gotascii » Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:50 am

Here's a recording from a jam session where I had the g0 and d0 both patched up in KP feedback loops. Hopefully, this soundcloud link will work https://soundcloud.com/nnnooonnn/non-14

Phetus
Wiggling with Experience

Post by Phetus » Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:56 am

Kawrrrr! Sounds fantastic gotascii! Thanks!
Can the g0 act as an echo/delay and do karplus strong alone or is this only the d0 doing the actual Karplus strong?

Return to “Eurorack Modules”