Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: luketeaford, Joe., lisa, Kent

Post Reply
aaronshaver
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:44 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by aaronshaver » Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:25 pm

Buy Maths, just buy Maths

User avatar
dumbledog
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 1178
Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:10 pm

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by dumbledog » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:53 pm

no

aaronshaver
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:44 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by aaronshaver » Wed Feb 19, 2020 11:44 pm

dumbledog why not? It's the most popular module of all time. Just buy one.

User avatar
Illiac
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 914
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:44 pm
Location: Detroit

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by Illiac » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:00 am

It’s cool. Plenty of other function fish in the generator sea though.
*edit* grammar
Last edited by Illiac on Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

aaronshaver
Learning to Wiggle
Posts: 46
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:44 pm
Location: Portland, OR

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by aaronshaver » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:06 am

Illiac what would you recommend for something comparable that'd be able to do a lot of gate/trigger duties for me? I want a Disting MK4 but they're sold out everywhere.

User avatar
Illiac
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 914
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:44 pm
Location: Detroit

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by Illiac » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:17 am

Like EOC/ EOR outs? Intellijel Quadrax and expander/ Mutable Tides 2/ Mannequins Just Friends/ SSF Mini Slew/ etc.

User avatar
IEC
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 304
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 5:07 am
Location: Australia

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by IEC » Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:48 am

no

User avatar
lisa
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 4973
Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:00 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by lisa » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:18 am

aaronshaver wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:25 pm
Buy Maths, just buy Maths
A religion in the making. Don’t think, just have faith and do what the herd does. :goo:
New track! Drum synthesis heavy, melodic piece where Instruō harmonàig is doing the chords. 🐡


User avatar
moremagic
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 1139
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:45 pm
Location: NC
Contact:

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by moremagic » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:24 am

Illiac wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:17 am
Like EOC/ EOR outs? Intellijel Quadrax and expander/ Mutable Tides 2/ Mannequins Just Friends/ SSF Mini Slew/ etc.
none of those are mixers tho, and mixers are more important than vcas

User avatar
Illiac
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 914
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:44 pm
Location: Detroit

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by Illiac » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:25 am

I retract my explanation.
No.

User avatar
Illiac
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 914
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:44 pm
Location: Detroit

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by Illiac » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:27 am

moremagic wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:24 am
Illiac wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:17 am
Like EOC/ EOR outs? Intellijel Quadrax and expander/ Mutable Tides 2/ Mannequins Just Friends/ SSF Mini Slew/ etc.
none of those are mixers tho, and mixers are more important than vcas
Who said anything about mixers or VCAs? What the fuck is happening here? Forgive me if my sarcasm detector is weak
Last edited by Illiac on Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
moremagic
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 1139
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:45 pm
Location: NC
Contact:

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by moremagic » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:30 am

Illiac wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:27 am
moremagic wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:24 am
Illiac wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:17 am
Like EOC/ EOR outs? Intellijel Quadrax and expander/ Mutable Tides 2/ Mannequins Just Friends/ SSF Mini Slew/ etc.
none of those are mixers tho, and mixers are more important than vcas
Who said anything about mixers or VCAs? What the fuck is happening here?
this is a thread about a mixer, or did you forget that same way you forgot the most used emoticon on the forum 🤔

User avatar
Illiac
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 914
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:44 pm
Location: Detroit

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by Illiac » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:35 am

moremagic wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:30 am
Illiac wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:27 am
moremagic wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:24 am
Illiac wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:17 am
Like EOC/ EOR outs? Intellijel Quadrax and expander/ Mutable Tides 2/ Mannequins Just Friends/ SSF Mini Slew/ etc.
none of those are mixers tho, and mixers are more important than vcas
Who said anything about mixers or VCAs? What the fuck is happening here?
this is a thread about a mixer, or did you forget that same way you forgot the most used emoticon on the forum 🤔
It’s obviously about oscillators and PPL’s, good citizen. You must be in the frac forum.

User avatar
Bartelby
Common Wiggler
Posts: 193
Joined: Mon May 07, 2018 12:40 pm
Location: Penperlleni, Sunny Wales
Contact:

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by Bartelby » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:37 am

lisa wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:18 am

A religion in the making. Don’t think, just have faith and do what the herd does. :goo:


I'm a Matheist.

I don't believe Math needs to exist in my rack.

benofbrown
Common Wiggler
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:32 am

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by benofbrown » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:43 am

aaronshaver wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:06 am
Illiac what would you recommend for something comparable that'd be able to do a lot of gate/trigger duties for me? I want a Disting MK4 but they're sold out everywhere.
I got one from matttech last week, though they seem to be out of stock now.

User avatar
moremagic
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 1139
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:45 pm
Location: NC
Contact:

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by moremagic » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:43 am

Illiac wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:35 am
moremagic wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:30 am
Illiac wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:27 am
moremagic wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:24 am
Illiac wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:17 am
Like EOC/ EOR outs? Intellijel Quadrax and expander/ Mutable Tides 2/ Mannequins Just Friends/ SSF Mini Slew/ etc.
none of those are mixers tho, and mixers are more important than vcas
Who said anything about mixers or VCAs? What the fuck is happening here?
this is a thread about a mixer, or did you forget that same way you forgot the most used emoticon on the forum 🤔
It’s obviously about oscillators and PPL’s, good citizen. You must be in the frac forum.
PPLs??? thats one thing ill never understand about europe. i live in a free country, and that includes the shitter! no pay per loo for me, no way

User avatar
Illiac
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 914
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:44 pm
Location: Detroit

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by Illiac » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:44 am

mathochisticism

User avatar
Red Electric Rainbow
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 1716
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:48 am
Location: Chicago

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by Red Electric Rainbow » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:46 am

sadomathacist
TOO FAR GONE

User avatar
moremagic
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 1139
Joined: Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:45 pm
Location: NC
Contact:

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by moremagic » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:51 am

i can read maths just fine, but folding them back up is always such a headache

User avatar
Illiac
Ultra Wiggler
Posts: 914
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:44 pm
Location: Detroit

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by Illiac » Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:53 am

mathssianic law

User avatar
foliephonics
Common Wiggler
Posts: 109
Joined: Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:33 am
Location: France

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by foliephonics » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:04 am

Hmmm, which version of Maths are you referring to ?

User avatar
cptnal
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 3852
Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2017 2:48 am
Location: People's Republic of Scotland

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by cptnal » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:08 am

It's been a while. :popcorn:

User avatar
GuyaGuy
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 1713
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:49 am
Location: Brooklyn | NY | USA

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by GuyaGuy » Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:20 am

Is this about Andrew Yang's lapel pin?

seta666
Wiggling with Experience
Posts: 256
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:15 am

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by seta666 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:04 am

I bought it because it was popular, I did not know what to do with it. The more I use it the more I love it....and I have just scratched the surface..

User avatar
Pighood
Super Deluxe Wiggler
Posts: 2041
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:48 pm

Re: Buy Maths, just buy Maths

Post by Pighood » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:41 am

sammiches :fap:
*phnert*

Post Reply

Return to “Eurorack Modules”