O'Tool Plus modules back in stock

Cwejman, Livewire, TipTop Audio, Doepfer etc... Get your euro on!

Moderators: Kent, Joe., luketeaford, lisa

daverj
Vintage Video Wiggler

O'Tool Plus modules back in stock

Post by daverj » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:24 pm

In the past month we have shipped several hundred O'Tool Plus modules to dealers around the world.

So if you've been waiting for one, check with your favorite dealer. They should have them in stock. And if not, tell them to buy some. We have plenty more ready to ship.

The O'Tool Plus doesn't take up much room in your case, but is extremely accurate and gives you lots of ways to look at your signals.

http://www.jonesvideo.com/prod_otool.html

sduck
experimental use of gravity

Post by sduck » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:14 pm

Thanks! Just got mine from ctrl-mod in NYC. Also got a Rigol DS1054Z - I'm in scope overkill mode now.
flickr cloud of sound touyube NOT A MODERATOR ANYMORE

Joe.
Wired for sound

Re: O'Tool Plus modules back in stock

Post by Joe. » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:32 am

daverj wrote:In the past month we have shipped several hundred O'Tool Plus modules to dealers around the world.
That confirms there's several hundred modular systems now, around the world :miley:

needspeed
Veteran Wiggler

Post by needspeed » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:23 am

LoFi Junglist wrote:
daverj wrote:In the past month we have shipped several hundred O'Tool Plus modules to dealers around the world.
That confirms there's several hundred modular systems now, around the world :miley:
Well some of us - well me, I have 3 of them, so you never know as it is not always a one to one correlation :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

I love the utility and flexibility of it and as I grow my personal wall of lunacy, I will have more of them, but it is a personal problem that I have come to grips with :eek: .....Steve
To a never ending journey of exploring all noise that may or may not be music to someone or anyone.

daverj
Vintage Video Wiggler

Post by daverj » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:47 pm

LoFi Junglist wrote:
More likely several hundred new systems around the world, in the past month. :goo: :goo:

There's already a couple of thousand O'Tools out there. And I heard that one of Make Noise's modules has passed the 5,000 mark. :bananaguitar:

jhsa
Learning to Wiggle

Post by jhsa » Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:59 pm

Earlier today installed #002242 into my rack. Great addition. Using it for tuning and visualizing waveforms, for example from Xaoc Devices Drezno & Lipsk.

Shwaj
Common Wiggler

Post by Shwaj » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:26 am

LoFi Junglist wrote:
Unless the same crazies who are filling up cases with Distings have caught the O’Tool bug.

bentoncbainbridge
Wiggling with Experience

Post by bentoncbainbridge » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:50 pm

Go Dave!

PS - check out Dave Jones and Brian Murphy livestream video performance from Saturday's 12-hour tribute to Bill Etra [video][/video]`
Rue Bainbridge premieres "Iner Plats" in Vector Hack 2020 Screening 1

Shledge
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by Shledge » Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:20 am

Love mine. The voltmeter and tuner are really useful.

uebl
Wiggling with Experience

Post by uebl » Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:50 am

jhsa wrote:Earlier today installed #002242 into my rack. Great addition. Using it for tuning and visualizing waveforms, for example from Xaoc Devices Drezno & Lipsk.
Hah, I just got #002241 from Schneider's :hihi:

Return to “Eurorack Modules”