MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Berna V2
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Author Berna V2
richard
looking good and cheap as chips

http://www.giorgiosancristoforo.net/2013/04/10/introducing-berna-v2-0/
Mashmore
I have always enjoyed his software but this looks incredible.
fac
This is great. I tried to buy Berna (v1.0) a few weeks ago but the links were disabled. I'm glad to see it was being redesigned.
blungo2
I just learned of Berna 2.0, i love the original version, but i'm really looking forward to this. Variations is very cool as well.
Oldstench
Too bad it's Mac only.
CF3
I've had version 1 for a few years now and it's super fun. Really looks like he's improved the interface. For the price, how can I not buy it. Forbidden Planet here I come.
crawling wind
Yes - I have v1 also. Can't resist this and thanks for the notice. I guess v1 owners have not received word yet?

It's peanut butter jelly time! applause
freeyerheel
i wonder why he's only going to upgrade those who bought it after 2013 for free? that sorta sucks for those of us who bought into it before then.
crawling wind
Luckily for us it's a very inexpensive program.
fac
freeyerheel wrote:
i wonder why he's only going to upgrade those who bought it after 2013 for free? that sorta sucks for those of us who bought into it before then.

C'mon, are you serious? Many companies have a similar policy: if you bought a product just before the release of a new version, you can get the new version for free. If you've been enjoying the previous version for longer than X amount of time, you have to pay for the new version.

Plus it's a 12 euro software. How can you complain about the upgrade policy?
TestSetRadio
can this be rewired or run as a plugin for any other DAW or is it strictly standalone?
Kaput
I love Berna V1 and I love Variations even more. I'll be buying Berna V2, it looks incredible. thumbs up
richard
fac wrote:

Plus it's a 12 euro software. How can you complain about the upgrade policy?

QFE

although, "its only 12 fucking euro so stop fucking whining" would express my feelings more completely!
haesslich
it's may now, when do we get this? :-)
transistor logic
wow , this thing looks like fun !
blungo2
I was hoping it would be available by now. Soon, i suspect.
Kaput
I keep checking Giorgio's site, but no news thus far. hmmm.....
Mashmore
20 bucks this comes out in June Cat Girl Synth
Any takers wink
kozepz
Looking forward to it, looks promising.
w00t
myecholalia
Berna v2 demo is out. Downloading now! w00t
jw112
It's peanut butter jelly time!
thetwlo
love it, but crashing under 10.6.8!!
renderful
Demo crashes under 10.8.3 almost immediately(on a brand new Macbook Pro). Berna V1 crashed constantly on my previous new MBP, so I was hoping that this new one would fix that. Hopefully the final release is useful in any way. This is looking like a horrible product so far.
crawling wind
Hopefully you folks have let him know about your troubles. He seems like a cool guy who makes interesting affordable software.
ix
i was going to ask what a good small mac system would be to power this reliably !

mini mac ?

i use a pc for everything else and wont be shifting anytime soon but love the look of this as a standalone studio device along with this guys other stuff ,
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next [all]
Page 1 of 3