MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Serge Information and Purchasing
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 [all]
Author Serge Information and Purchasing
revtor
nordlead wrote:
revtor wrote:
STS is definitely legit.

You seem to know more than Serge. On what basis do you feel confident to make such claim?

----I claim it because STS has been creating synths for decades. No stories about people losing their money or synths not being delivered, unlike a few other mfr's in the past decade or so. From the customers standpoint, STS is definitely legitimate. Serge T. could have enforced his supposed "deal", I don't know the details, I'm not going there. I'd never stand up for someone ripping someone else off, but unless we get both sides of the story, bashing someone who's not here, ultimately to promote your own product, is not cool.

nordlead wrote:
revtor wrote:
They've been making, refining and defining, the Serge system continually for decades.

No one disputed that, however, it does not make it "legit".

As I said, I think people deserve to know - what they then do is up to them.
(Not blaming any STS customer - I'm one of them.)

nordlead wrote:
revtor wrote:
--Lame--

Again, there's been enough Rex discussion and emotions on Muff in the past, so I don't see a need to revive this (or to get personal).

----You're the one bringing it up and bashing. Im just standing up for the guy who's not here and who has provided synths to the community for decades. IMHO, you should sell your products on their merit, (which should be pretty easy) not based on building a public opinion of disrespect for someone else.

~Steve
Vsyevolod
To any interested enough to read this thread...

I am not making any money off selling Serge modules or systems. I am however familiar with many of the characters cited in this last part of the thread.

Serge did indeed have an agreement with Rex. Rex did not honour that agreement. At all. Zero. Zilch. Nada. Serge chose not to go after him with lawyers from across the world. Think of that what you may, it is actually what happened.

Still to this day, Serge speaks well of Rex. This says volumes about Serge the man and his character. Rex had a financial agreement with Serge and has not honoured it with a single penny. There are many other people creating Serge modules who are actually giving money back to Serge, though Rex is not one of them.

Stephen

tobb
Vsyevolod wrote:
Rex did not honour that agreement. At all. Zero. Zilch. Nada.
Stephen

Rex did send several panels to Serge for free,not a word from Serge since..
Vsyevolod
Post your proof. Either put up or shut it.

Stephen

tobb
Stop with your out of thin air posts and spreading lies over and over again.
hemeroscopium
Anyone has mail to Rex that works ?
Reality Checkpoint
erenod wrote:
Anyone has mail to Rex that works ?

Last one I used was sts7@sbcglobal.net

I think it still works.
hemeroscopium
^ Nope, got bumped off the mail
cebec
That's the one I used, too and it worked within the last month.
MindMachine
Vsyevolod wrote:
Post your proof. Either put up or shut it.

Stephen

Like a tracking number?

100P83788951011
sascha.victoria wrote:
tojpeters wrote:
So post still up,no further contributions.
I guess the rules ARE for the little guys.

I thought Rex's post was kind of lame. He controls Serge Fans and refuses to update that site. Then he comes here and he can make for sale posts in a forum and not follow the forum rules? The 2 aren't totally connected but somehow they are and it's lame.

Totally lame a dude who likely didn't know the deal even posts. Ran his ass off.

He probably likes playing blues bass in Chicago more than updating websites he offered to inherit and hardly even uses. Yet he dares to refuse to update the site. He obviously has no understanding of how entitled we feel to his efforts, or lack of!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 [all]
Page 5 of 5