MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Rebel Technology: Stoicheia
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next [all]
Author Rebel Technology: Stoicheia
bodo
l e b e r wrote:
I've got mine sat next to my Intellijel Plog, and between the two there are endless possibilities....

Hmmm, sounds very interesting indeed!
bouzoukijoe1
wow. will this be able to work with TipTop 808 modules? looks like a lot of fun.
Neo
Awesome, getting nice sounds out of that A-106 too

So this is in production? not just open source DIY?
jw112
VERY nice! applause
l e b e r
mark_snipz wrote:
Leber...it's a stayer then?!

hihi

hihi sorry mate. it's not even crossed my mind to switch it out... which usually signifies it's a good module.
Umcorps
Does it need a +5 volt line or is it OK just with +/- 12v?
clack
Hello, I helped design this module so I can help with some questions

mb123music wrote:
Would be interested in some demos!!! thumbs up

Very soon, we took the modules down to a friends studio and tried them out in a large modular. I recorded some bits and pieces HQ through a MOTU so we will put them by the beginning of next week.

bouzoukijoe1 wrote:
wow. will this be able to work with TipTop 808 modules? looks like a lot of fun.

Should do if it is designed to be triggered by 5v triggers, we tried to design it to drive more than 1 module off its output so on more fussy modules it will be ok as long as they are properly designed.

Umcorps wrote:
Does it need a +5 volt line or is it OK just with +/- 12v?

I am afraid it needs a 5v supply on the rails, although if you have a 16 pin bus but no 5v supply you can use one of these.

http://postmodular.co.uk/kilpatrick-audio-coming-soon/konverter-5v-sup ply

(this is the first thing that came up in google, others are available, if you are feeling confident you can build your own with a 7805 regulator)

Neo wrote:
Awesome, getting nice sounds out of that A-106 too
So this is in production? not just open source DIY?

It is a proper production module and will be available from distributors. the idea though is that it is completely hackable even the firmware. This means you can add extra features or even turn it into something completely different if you feel like it!

-Ben
Umcorps
Ordered yesterday - arrived today.

I could be some time.

This is a silly amount of fun.
Tombola
This looks great! was planning to remix my blinkenlights Euclidean seq into something simpler...
Funky40
hmmm, i´m just thinking why i never just recorded triggers to my CV recorder and messed with looplenghts/startpoints ?
but would ideally take one CV recorder for each triggerline.

Demo sounds cool !

edit: price please
Umcorps
Quick 'n dirty first run round the block with Drum Dokta

30ohm
this is pretty awesome, does anyone know if danjel is still working on the Pulse Tornado? Pretty similar from what I remember.
poppinger
Ugh I was planning on putting an order in when I get back from vacation, and they're already out. Any idea when or if more will be manufactured?
DougD
Will these be coming to AH or any of the NYC modular stores?
Spanningtree
DougD wrote:

Agreed, are you going to have a US distributor? Looks awesome!
cycles
I'm in London, but where is the "Rebel HQ"?
sync24
woo, this looks really interesting!

maybe you'd like to come down to brighton and show off some of your gear...
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58161

cheers!
clack
poppinger wrote:
Ugh I was planning on putting an order in when I get back from vacation, and they're already out. Any idea when or if more will be manufactured?

Being manufactured now! so not too long

DougD wrote:

Yes, we are currently talking to a US distributor, will confirm soon

cycles wrote:
I'm in London, but where is the "Rebel HQ"?

Hoxton, if you want to meet up we are always at theese meetings http://musichackspace.org/

sync24 wrote:
woo, this looks really interesting!

maybe you'd like to come down to brighton and show off some of your gear...
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58161

cheers!

That looks amazing! will pass the info on.
Banalism
Is this the first London built euro module?

Exciting stuff, if you need beta testing etc I am round the corner.... Look forward to seeing more.
bartleby
are there going to be kits?
lilakmonoke
very nice! ... the concept of euclidian patterns has been making the rounds for a while now and its great to see it cast in a module. i just programmed a sequencer in pure data based on euclidian patterns and revolving melody lines. you could probably do something similar with this module and a sequencer. here is what it sounds like: http://tindeck.com/listen/dwae
Socrates
looks and sound amazing, can't wait for this!
lloydcole
Socrates wrote:
looks and sound amazing, can't wait for this!

Seconded.
L
Yeahhh! this is amazing!!! thumbs up thumbs up
Arcade Sinusoid
Looks like a solid module from the AH page! Nice work! Def gonna grab one.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next [all]
Page 2 of 8