MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

FENIX XL
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36, 37, 38  Next [all]
Author FENIX XL
Electronic Battle
Can't you go there now, and then come back and post videos all night long so that when I get up I'll have something to stare at whilst I wait for my II & III?

hyper
jenamu6
xart wrote:

Yeah we care! Your in Group 9 (I just checked!!!!) ....how did you get bumped up to the front of the line? hmmm.....

angry

We expect a FULL review....and you also must be ready to pop the hood and let us know what is inside! thumbs up

I can't wait for your review!

thumbs up

I switched places......

Sure I'll open it up......may even set fire to it.

nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners
jenamu6
It's here.......and it's awesome.
mono-poly
Congrats
Reptil
nice! applause
hellohihowareyou
Pics/vids or it didn't happen
wavecircle
vassili wrote:
new pictures from dutchsynth.nl hyper !!!!!!!!

love love love love love love love

Has anyone else spotted the printing error on the sequencer?

The additional gate track is marked as C4 but I am fairly sure this should be A4.
jenamu6
Ok here's 2 pictures of my new favorite instrument.

It really feels as a really well handcrafted instrument.

All pots are secured to the frontpanel and feel great.
The number of modules and functions are overwhelming.........and it sounds gorgeous.

I'm having a tough time to figure out the sequencer.........but it's a fun time.
[/img]
SMS303
jenamu6 wrote:
xart wrote:

Your in Group 9 (I just checked!!!!) ....how did you get bumped up to the front of the line? hmmm.....

I switched places......

You can blame me .. (hides)
I was in group 3, now group 9...

Nice pictures Jean...
Just as i did aspect it was the long wait worth razz
See you soon when i'll come over to play with the beast! SlayerBadger!
hellohihowareyou
videoooooooooossssssss
thetwlo
https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=40518

group eleven sucks!!! the waiting...
Electronic Battle
[quote="wavecircle"]
vassili wrote:
new pictures from dutchsynth.nl hyper !!!!!!!!

Has anyone else spotted the printing error on the sequencer?

The additional gate track is marked as C4 but I am fairly sure this should be A4.

When I look at the FIII, I see there is a row of gate switches already labelled as A4 - the bottom row is A3 and then A4 is immediately above it.

The top row , labelled as C4, seems to follow on from A3/A4/B3/(C4). I suppose if anything I would think the top row should say B4 rather than C4.

I would welcome further discussion though - it is quite a complex sequencer to say the least! My Korg SQ-10 is going to be somewhat swamped ...
doepferiano
the eagle has landed
or better
the fenixes have landed
wink
falafelbiels
Where are you going to sit down now Jean?
skkatter
doepferiano wrote:
the eagle has landed
or better
the fenixes have landed
;)

Were you in group four? Because according to the classic Hindu-Arabic numerical system popularly used in the western world, that means my group is next.
Electronic Battle
@ doepferiano - please can you do a demo - one or more VCOs with sync depth varying from 0 to hard ... just one sustained low note, so I can hear what it sounds like with hard/soft sync between 2 or 3 oscillators.

I'm in group 6 and becoming steadily more excited!

Thanks for *any* demo you get chance to do, actually - also thanks to Jennamu6 for his earlier work.
Morley
skkatter wrote:
doepferiano wrote:
the eagle has landed
or better
the fenixes have landed
wink

Were you in group four? Because according to the classic Hindu-Arabic numerical system popularly used in the western world, that means my group is next.

I'm pretty sure you are right, although I am hoping in the Dutch method, group 8 comes before 5

If this isn't the case, then wanna swap for ?

razz
skkatter
Morley wrote:

I'm pretty sure you are right, although I am hoping in the Dutch method, group 8 comes before 5

If this isn;t the case, then wanna swap for :75: ?

We already discussed this. I'm going to stay in group five, and then also buy out group eight completely, thus leaving you with no Fenixes at all.

What's the plural of Fenix? Fenii?
SMS303
skkatter wrote:
Morley wrote:

If this isn;t the case, then wanna swap for ?

We already discussed this. I'm going to stay in group five, and then also buy out group eight completely, thus leaving you with no Fenixes at all.

Veni vidi vici hihi
Morley
skkatter wrote:
Morley wrote:

If this isn;t the case, then wanna swap for ?

Damn..I blew it!
Plural is "Funii"
doepferiano
yes: I WAS group 4
and yes I'll do some demo ASA I'll have sometime for me
(can you believe me? I have no space to put the 2 side by side: I have to sell a couple of doepfers)

very nice the SSqr... nanners nanners nanners

3vcos
Hey, Hey... there are others in group 4. 8_)

doepferiano wrote:
yes: I WAS group 4
and yes I'll do some demo ASA I'll have sometime for me
(can you believe me? I have no space to put the 2 side by side: I have to sell a couple of doepfers)

very nice the SSqr... nanners nanners nanners

Morley
3vcos wrote:
Hey, Hey... there are others in group 4. 8_)

You didn't get the message that all groups up to 8 were commandeered
by this dude

doepferiano
I forgot to say that the 2 guys were welcomed by the BIG/small bro:

the knobs and the material of the new ones is long way superior!
3vcos
I wonder how many Fenix 1 users are getting 2s and 3s?

doepferiano wrote:
I forgot to say that the 2 guys were welcomed by the BIG/small bro:

the knobs and the material of the new ones is long way superior!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 36, 37, 38  Next [all]
Page 13 of 38