MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

FENIX XL
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 36, 37, 38  Next [all]
Author FENIX XL
rasseru
now thats a synth made for real men lol
SunSpots
Great, another small run amazing modular i cant buy. Just add it to the list of modulars i cant have.

Ss
Electronic Battle
A small update from Bert: I emailed him earlier today to see how he was doing and he said I could post the info in his reply here.

1) I asked "Have you sent any FII or FIII units to people in group 1 yet?"

And Bert said
"Progress is still too slow, I am delivering now the units of group 3 and i have started the production of group 4"

2) I asked"How do you see the timescales now for people in later groups?"

And Bert said
"I hope to get an estimate planning end of August. Maybe group 6 beginning of September"

3) I asked "Have you had any problems or found any interesting new things with the instruments?"

And Bert said
"The only real problem i found are it cost much more time to assemble and test and i found an ic which in some cases became unstable. I have replaced this and it is now fine".

Best wishes all
vassili
Electronic Battle wrote:
A small update from Bert: I emailed him earlier today to see how he was doing and he said I could post the info in his reply here.

1) I asked "Have you sent any FII or FIII units to people in group 1 yet?"

And Bert said
"Progress is still too slow, I am delivering now the units of group 3 and i have started the production of group 4"

2) I asked"How do you see the timescales now for people in later groups?"

And Bert said
"I hope to get an estimate planning end of August. Maybe group 6 beginning of September"

3) I asked "Have you had any problems or found any interesting new things with the instruments?"

And Bert said
"The only real problem i found are it cost much more time to assemble and test and i found an ic which in some cases became unstable. I have replaced this and it is now fine".

Best wishes all

Thanks!
Electronic Battle
what this thread really needs at the moment is a review from someone in receipt of their FII or FIII ... anyone in groups one or two or three, in that case.
skkatter
I'm in group 5 for the II+III. I'll review the be-jesus out of it when I get it and post constant photos and videos to this thread until you all want to kill me.
vassili
Reese P. Dubin
Holy smokes the first one cant do that!!
SMS303
Within 2 weeks Jena will have his Fenix II + III set ...
Electronic Battle
I hope someone can do a demo of the 3VCOs being phase locked to one another and varying the sync depth - what with the included phaser and some reverb, it should sound pretty impressive.

In fact, I expect the demos that someone knocks up in five minutes will be better than my hours of best endeavour. Nothing new there then!
hellohihowareyou
Skkatter: holding you to that. I'm in a later group and would really like to see the F3 in action.

w00t
Electronic Battle
Either I'm very slow (probably) or there's some new info on Bert's website. I expect it's been there for ages but I haven't noticed until just now:

"LFO board has a LFO with divided outputs, delayed outputs, duplets and
triplet’s outputs, attenuators, gate buffers, glide modules, quantizer, gate to
S-trigger and a midi sync input (you can choose the internal clock or the
midi sync)".

So MIDI sync is present - great! My Doepfer MAQ16/3 will play along with the FIII nicely. God knows how to make it all work.
hellohihowareyou
That info about the LFO board is old news, but still awesome.

What is new on the webpage is a second pic of the F2 and F3 side by side. The pic is located on the Fenix 2+3 hompage part sorta uhhh.. that website is impossible to describe.

IT'S HERE:
http://www.dutchsynth.nl/FenixXL.html

I believe it is the bottom picture that is new.
vassili
hellohihowareyou wrote:
That info about the LFO board is old news, but still awesome.

What is new on the webpage is a second pic of the F2 and F3 side by side. The pic is located on the Fenix 2+3 hompage part sorta uhhh.. that website is impossible to describe.

IT'S HERE:
http://www.dutchsynth.nl/FenixXL.html

I believe it is the bottom picture that is new.
Guinness ftw!
hellohihowareyou
It makes me very happy to know that I'm not the only one obsessively searching for details in anticipation for their F2+F3.

I've memorized the front panels of each and have to say....

Fucking hell the Fenix 3 sequencer is far and away the most comprehensive analogue sequencer ever.

To the rest of you waiting also...
Guinness ftw!
vassili
hellohihowareyou wrote:
It makes me very happy to know that I'm not the only one obsessively searching for details in anticipation for their F2+F3.

I've memorized the front panels of each and have to say....

Fucking hell the Fenix 3 sequencer is far and away the most comprehensive analogue sequencer ever.

To the rest of you waiting also...
Guinness ftw!

this sequencer is going to be the central brain of my analog setup and certainly all my studio! 8_)
doepferiano
shhhhhh crossing fingerssss :P
jenamu6
Gotta share this with someone who cares....

I'm gonna pick up my set (synth+seq) tomorrow......will post videos soon.
Hanz
Very cool, congratulations!
xart
jenamu6 wrote:
Gotta share this with someone who cares....

I'm gonna pick up my set (synth+seq) tomorrow......will post videos soon.

Yeah we care! Your in Group 9 (I just checked!!!!) ....how did you get bumped up to the front of the line? hmmm.....

angry

We expect a FULL review....and you also must be ready to pop the hood and let us know what is inside! thumbs up

I can't wait for your review!

thumbs up
Electronic Battle
Can't you go there now, and then come back and post videos all night long so that when I get up I'll have something to stare at whilst I wait for my II & III?

hyper
jenamu6
xart wrote:

Yeah we care! Your in Group 9 (I just checked!!!!) ....how did you get bumped up to the front of the line? hmmm.....

angry

We expect a FULL review....and you also must be ready to pop the hood and let us know what is inside! thumbs up

I can't wait for your review!

thumbs up

I switched places......

Sure I'll open it up......may even set fire to it.

nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners nanners
jenamu6
It's here.......and it's awesome.
mono-poly
Congrats
Reptil
nice! applause
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 36, 37, 38  Next [all]
Page 12 of 38