MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

FENIX XL
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 36, 37, 38  Next [all]
Author FENIX XL
SMS303
Quote:
9 april Bert wrote:
The PCB will be assemble per type ( Fenix II has 7 types and Fenix IIIhas also 7 different types of PCB's) Some are ready and other must be assembled.FenixIII is for 50% ready assembled. But i have to wait for the thefrontpanels and complete sets.

smile
hellohihowareyou
Wow, where did you get that info, sms303? I didn't get any update emails.
waah
jenamu6
Neither did I?
vassili
SMS303 wrote:
Quote:
9 april Bert wrote:
The PCB will be assemble per type ( Fenix II has 7 types and Fenix IIIhas also 7 different types of PCB's) Some are ready and other must be assembled.FenixIII is for 50% ready assembled. But i have to wait for the thefrontpanels and complete sets.

smile

you asked him personally?
SMS303
vassili wrote:
SMS303 wrote:
Quote:
9 april Bert wrote:

smile

nope he sent a mail...
probarly he sent it out to the first groups only, im in 3 for both smile
jenamu6
I just emailed him to ask for an update.
vassili
SMS303 wrote:
vassili wrote:
SMS303 wrote:
Quote:
9 april Bert wrote:

smile

nope he sent a mail...
probarly he sent it out to the first groups only, im in 3 for both smile

im in 6 for both 8_)
lorenzovektor
This looks like such a fun toy
Nelson Baboon
Just out of curiosity - I have no $ for any kind of prepayment at all. Will it be possible to still order one come the winter? (sorry if I haven't kept up on all of this)
wavecircle
Nelson Baboon wrote:
Just out of curiosity - I have no $ for any kind of prepayment at all. Will it be possible to still order one come the winter? (sorry if I haven't kept up on all of this)

I haven't paid a deposit either but I am still reserved for a synth and sequencer. If you do prepayment you get the spare parts for free as far as I am aware.
jenamu6
OK mini update from Bert:

Jean
Ik ben nu bezig met de testen van de eerste productie printen, helaas
zijn dit de sequencer printen. Het assembleer bedrijf assembleerd per
type print en om een apparaat te kunnen maken heb ik ze allemaal
nodig. Er is mij beloofd dat volgende week een complete serie wordt
geleverd. De kasten zijn al 4 weken klaar alleen de fronten waren de
verkeerde kleur geanodiseerd en komen als het goed is volgende week
binnen. Al met al een vertraging van ruim 5 weken.
Ik wil een update rondsturen als alles binnen was.

Bert

Translated by me:
Jean
At the moment I'm testing the first production PCB's, these are the sequencer pcb's.
The assembling company works in batches of the same PCB's........but to make the fenix I need all the different PCB's. The company ensured me that I'll get the other PCB's next week.
The enclosures are ready (have been for 4 weeks now)......but the frontplates where anodized in the wrong color......the good ones will come in next week.
So......a delay of 5 weeks.
I want to send a real update when all parts are in.

Bert.
vassili
jenamu6 wrote:
OK mini update from Bert:

Jean
Ik ben nu bezig met de testen van de eerste productie printen, helaas
zijn dit de sequencer printen. Het assembleer bedrijf assembleerd per
type print en om een apparaat te kunnen maken heb ik ze allemaal
nodig. Er is mij beloofd dat volgende week een complete serie wordt
geleverd. De kasten zijn al 4 weken klaar alleen de fronten waren de
verkeerde kleur geanodiseerd en komen als het goed is volgende week
binnen. Al met al een vertraging van ruim 5 weken.
Ik wil een update rondsturen als alles binnen was.

Bert

Translated by me:
Jean
At the moment I'm testing the first production PCB's, these are the sequencer pcb's.
The assembling company works in batches of the same PCB's........but to make the fenix I need all the different PCB's. The company ensured me that I'll get the other PCB's next week.
The enclosures are ready (have been for 4 weeks now)......but the frontplates where anodized in the wrong color......the good ones will come in next week.
So......a delay of 5 weeks.
I want to send a real update when all parts are in.

Bert.

Thanks a lot for the translating! thumbs up
Electronic Battle
Nothing exciting, but a bit of info which some people (DIY enthusiasts) may find useful.

Information from Bert:
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
Black is input ( CV and Audio)
Green is Audio Out ( DC decoupled) VCO and VCF out
Blue is Out ( AC and DC) LFO, ADSR etc.
Yellow is special out ( Sum Gate)

Fonts are Arial
Font size is different but text at banana sockets is 3mm heigh &
1,5mm width and thickness 13% of width

Module name at banana sockets is 3mm high & 2 mm width and thickness
20% of width

white text on black anodised aluminium.
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------

I asked because i'm going to build one of these in a 1U panel to match the FII/FIII (c/o DIY subforum ):

http://www.clsound.com/clsd/Quantizer.html
m0rb1d
i wonder what the wrong color was...
xart
>>>>start tranzm!zz!on<<<<<<<<<

Bert Vermeulen to fenix.modular, fenix.modulair, bcc: me
show details 4:33 PM (14 minutes ago)
Hello,

Its allready a long time ago i send an update.
The production is running and the first sequencers (Fenix III) are shipped.
I got a lot of delay in producing the frontpanels en the assembling the PCB's.
The frontpanels were made grey instead of black, this was the first
delay of almost 6 weeks.
The PCB are assembled per type (the seq has 6 types of pcb's and the
synth has also 6 different types). I can start when the set is
complete
I have received a smal serie of the sequencer pcb's so i could
produce some sequencers.

There are synth PCB assembled but not all types, I need all type
before i can assembling. I hope to receive soon the first complete
sets

I understand that this delay means a delay of your ordered Fenix. I am
sorry for this.

When the first Synth are ready i will mail a next update and put som
photo's with it..

Bert

>>>>end tranzm!zz!on<<<<<
thumbs up
Reese P. Dubin
Jesus I would gladly pay my balance now and take a grey one. I could give a shit about that stuff man, and woul dbe more than happy to have one unlike the others.

Been watching the exchange rates fluctuate a ittle lately and want to pay when its in my best interest. Sorry, but I am hoping the current Icelandic volcano screws the euro for a few days!!!
hellohihowareyou
Resse P. Dubin: Why not just buy the amount of euro's you'll need when the price is low? You'll be set for when your payment is due.
razz
skkatter
hellohihowareyou wrote:
Resse P. Dubin: Why not just buy the amount of euro's you'll need when the price is low? You'll be set for when your payment is due.

Not really, because he'd have to get the Euro in cash, unless he had a specific American bank account that held Euro, which would be pretty rare.

You should just ask Bert if you can pay the final balance straight away, he probably wouldn't object to getting full payment in advance.
Electronic Battle
A month on and no news; I know Bert was planning to update his website about 3 weeks ago but I suppose he's been busy building IIs and IIIs.

Has anyone on this forum received a FII or FIII yet or do you have a delivery date soon? I can hardly wait to see some photographs and hear some sounds.
jenamu6
.......no news waah
Reese P. Dubin
This is an exercise in discipline for me. I tend to NEVER put money up front then wait... But its been fine so far. From my continued experience with the original Fenix, I know that it will be a truly peerless instrument, worth the wait in every way.

so please Bert, HURRY UP
vassili
I received a message today from Bert,he told me that he worked now on the last units for group 2 and he hope to work faster after group 3!
vassili
new pictures from dutchsynth.nl hyper !!!!!!!!

love love love love love love love
Morley
fabulous!
mono-poly
w00t
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 36, 37, 38  Next [all]
Page 11 of 38