MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Blacet Midiverter now shipping
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Author Blacet Midiverter now shipping
Kwote
check blacet.com w00t
Cybananna
yea, I saw that. It looks great. i'm still thinking though. I may need hz/v for my metasonix tm3 vco...

the blacet price is great too IMO.
BugBrand
Thanks for the tipoff - great news
I've just emailed Mr.Blacet / the Blacet-list to ask a couple of questions on it - PCB depth / PCB mounted parts / online manual - and I'll let people know if I hear any more about these.
aetherpulse
I'm saving for one so I can controll my Fracs with Numerology! It's super fun...
tragedybysyntax
I"m thinking about snagging one just so I can use it with my circuit bent alesis hr-16 drum machine. I use a doepfer mcv4 now but this would make it all contained. I hate using midi but... with that thing I have no choice u know? lol. Atleast to sync it anyway.
Kwote
i just got a Paia Midi/CV off of Mr. Blacet(ironically enough) a month or so ago so i don't really have a need for it but i love droppin the new module bomb on here. Mr. Green
aetherpulse
I've had one of those Paia units sitting unused in a parts bin for a couple of years now. I think I like the Blacet one better, for one thing it didn't make a high pitched squeel when I plugged it in! Besides, it looks so good next to my Hex Zone...
Kwote
aetherpulse wrote:
I've had one of those Paia units sitting unused in a parts bin for a couple of years now. I think I like the Blacet one better, for one thing it didn't make a high pitched squeel when I plugged it in! Besides, it looks so good next to my Hex Zone...

sadly i haven't had a chance to test mine but if it stinks it'll be saying bye bye. hihi
aetherpulse
Yeah, I bought mine assembled along with some other stuff but never was able to get it to work reliably.
I think the Blacet will work very well with my setup, and his stuff tends to work how it's supposed to...unless I don't read the resistors right...
Kwote
i got the paia for poly applications so i hope mine is cool. i'd be willing to stick things out and constantly bother paia if need be.

worse comes to worse i'll get the blacet and do the mono thing. i can always rock my guitar if i wanna bust chords, etc.
scozbor
just ordered the midiverter! w00t

I haven't been missing midi-ability too much lately, so here's hoping i use the thing hahaa
aetherpulse
Quote:
I haven't been missing midi-ability too much lately

I don't use midi much either and when I do the Pulse plus works for me.
The midiverter is nice because it has extra cv outs and clock outputs.
Now that I have numerology, I think that midi is going to be important!
With the midiverter, I'll be able to controll the Pulse, and twovoices on the modular locked to the clock! I can't wait...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Fractional Rack Modules  
Page 1 of 1