MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Need help from a fellow Synthi/VCS3 owner
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Need help from a fellow Synthi/VCS3 owner
Scot Solida
So here’s the thing... I need to compare a couple of simple settings on my VCS3 to someone else’s. This is nothing more than a level test, to verify that my filter is behaving as it should. If you are a VCS3 or Synthi owner and willing to spare a few minutes of your time, please shoot me a PM. help

Thanks!
ExtrasensoryPerception
smile
Scot Solida
A huge THANK YOU to ExtrasensoryPerception and tarafeathers (and Papz, of course) for helping out. I think I can rest easy now, knowing that my beloved VCS3 is behaving as it should. we're not worthy
ExtrasensoryPerception
pleasure to help. quirky little creature, the EMS!
sleestack808
I know price whining is boring, but these synths have jumped 5k in asking price in the last 3 months. Im not even counting the stupid vcs3 with keyboards for 30k asking prices. Which aren't selling, just your standard synthi. Like, wtf. Shame
Scot Solida
This thread was created as a plea for help from one Synthi/VCS3 owner to others. That help was well-given and well-received. It has absolutely ZERO to do with the going rates for these instruments. If you want to complain about the prices of vintage synths, feel free to start your own thread for that purpose, that isn’t what this one is about.
papz
Quote:
I know price whining is boring

If you know that this kind of pointless and inappropriate comment is boring, why do you post it ? Do you like being boring ?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1