MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Modular Acid with Dividers and Logic
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author Modular Acid with Dividers and Logic
chrisdermo
Rather long Acid techno jam using the division and logic modules in my system for all rhythmic elements. All modules used are BugBrand with the exceptions of Batchas' 'Le Seq' which provides the master clock for the patch only. Made a few mistakes but hopefully still cohesive enough.

Oscillator does kick, 2 weevil oscs provides noise for Hihat/snare, third one goes through xor with a cvco for ring mod percussion, filter pings for congas, Acid synth sounds with cvcos and filters and wavefolders and such!

BananaPlug
Tch, Tch, Tchhh, Bowmp, Bowmp!
nanners
chrisdermo
BananaPlug wrote:
nanners

hihi
There's something oddly satisfying about building rhythms from clock dividers, logic and resets. Would be much easier to do with a trigger step sequencer obviously but I enjoy the reward of learning which combinations produce which patterns. Also changing a division on the dual divider / QDiv can produce a chain of unexpected changes and happy accidents when feeding several things at once. I feel I need to find some nice reference resource of how many beats each division and/or logic combo would take to repeat.
BugBrand
Ager-ian!
Fun stuff!
rico loverde
chrisdermo wrote:
BananaPlug wrote:
nanners

hihi
There's something oddly satisfying about building rhythms from clock dividers, logic and resets. Would be much easier to do with a trigger step sequencer obviously but I enjoy the reward of learning which combinations produce which patterns. Also changing a division on the dual divider / QDiv can produce a chain of unexpected changes and happy accidents when feeding several things at once. I feel I need to find some nice reference resource of how many beats each division and/or logic combo would take to repeat.
Love this patch! BugBrand! BugBrand! BugBrand! It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners It's peanut butter jelly time!

I totally agree. In my euro I have a bunch of step sequencers and they just aren't as fun for me. I seem to come up with way better rhythmic patterns with some clock dividers and Logic. Im very excited to be getting my bug dividers this week.
phisynth
Great patch and evolutions / variations we're not worthy

Logic rhythms FTW SlayerBadger!
southphillysynths
Awesome sounds! Really dig the formant sounds that came up toward the beginning!
sparks
I really enjoyed that Rockin' Banana!
chrisdermo
Thanks everyone It's peanut butter jelly time!
batchas
FUN SlayerBadger!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1