MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Buchla 200e Tune - On the Wing
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Buchla 200e Tune - On the Wing
mathomas
First recording with my newly-enlarged case up to an 18U from my Skylab. Nice to have all my modules to hand, and the 223e controller right in the main case, which is so much more ergonomic than having it out in front.

rkilman
Great track! Looks like you have a polyglot - what modules do you have in there?

I feel the same way about having the 223e controller in the boat instead of in the passive frame. I'll move mine out to make room for other modules, but always end up putting it back in. It just feels more complete somehow.
mathomas
rkilman wrote:
Great track! Looks like you have a polyglot - what modules do you have in there?

I feel the same way about having the 223e controller in the boat instead of in the passive frame. I'll move mine out to make room for other modules, but always end up putting it back in. It just feels more complete somehow.

Thanks :-). I’m having some preset manager issues with the 250e in, so have swapped in the Blade (not Polyglot, unfortunately). So first thing I added was a CVGT1 to help with voltage scaling in and out. In the remaining space I have a Sputnik 5-Step Voltage Source and a Doepfer A-151 sequential switch. Would rather have my Sputnik Selector in, but it doesn’t fit sad banana.

The Sputnik is doing all the sequencing. I’m using the 2OC with Hemisphere Suite to change up trigger patterns and vary the sequence over time. Works out really nicely.

Yeah 223e in case is a huge ergonomic win. Love it so much.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1