MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Collection of Favorite Free Devices - Max for Live
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Author Collection of Favorite Free Devices - Max for Live
isosceles
I’ve been exploring the huge archive of free devices over at maxforlive.com and around the web. At some point I started keeping notes for myself about what each device was useful for. And then this document started needing categories... And next thing I know, here is an epic list documenting what I personally feel are some of the most well designed, interesting, and wild devices that are available for free.

All devices have been confirmed working in Ableton Live 10. I’ve found much inspiration here and hope you enjoy this treasure trove.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vRngItA2PEDOI3yKraeBt_kh1D LwNDeAvOL2SslmXdDBdZupjcizvszVlGvaXJcgvWMpQh4NF_boY15/pub
jeremisssx
I've been looking for something like this for quite some time !
Really helpful, thanks !
rovadams
Yeah, this is fantastic, big thanks!
Panason
hanks for sharing. Wading through all the stuff on maxforlive.com is tedious.

l like the sound of this one:

Quote:
eCo (and eCo-M) - https://gumroad.com/l/hhgKy

A simple, clever CPU saving device. As opposed to native Live devices, 3rd party plugins and M4L devices always consume CPU even when idling... eCo solves that. eCo is placed before the target cpu-angry device. When a signal enters eCo, the target device is instantly powered on. When the track's volume reaches -inf, the target device gets automatically powered off by eCo.
malrus
this is great, thanks!
hasn't there been a buchla easel clone in m4l as well? cant't find it anymore though
fewture
This is amazing. Thanks for making this available
Funky40
wow, thanks !

and beside that:
you´re the first one that could clearly explain (to me) how to handle .amdx files properly to get easy access
applause

SlayerBadger!
Soy Sos
Thank You!
Will dig thru this ASAP
grillo
thanks for this! amazing stuff!
Phitar
Awesome and quite massive list!
Thank you very much for gathering this info. You have saved me hours of digging and quite a few headaches.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Page 1 of 1