MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Average wait time for email response from buchla?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Average wait time for email response from buchla?
ws9848
Its getting close to 3 weeks now and I have not heard back from buchla. That seems like a long time to me for some reaon. Whats your experience?
Rex Coil 7
ws9848 wrote:
Its getting close to 3 weeks now and I have not heard back from buchla. That seems like a long time to me for some reaon. Whats your experience?
I would have hit them again in one week.

Send another one. Can't hurt.

seriously, i just don't get it
diophantine
What email address are you using? (just want to make sure you're using a current one for Buchla USA and not an old one from the BEMI era, etc.)
Kent
Drop a line to Foxtone with your inquiry. Superbooth could also be compounding matters.
vgermuse
Agreed on wait time, but the handful of folks have been busy during that time with Moogfest and now Superbooth.....

Best,
Todd
ws9848
Yes so, I did get a response about a week later then I responded back and I got nothing so about a week later I emailed again but you guys are right about moogfest and superbooth. I bet thats what it is. I feel a little better now. Thanks Guinness ftw!
rkilman
I'm having the same experience and have a little to add... I had been corresponding with Patrick, but Marc sent me an email earlier this week letting me know he no longer worked there, so in addition to moogfest and superbooth, they are down one person.
ws9848
Seems like I only get a response from Marc when I use the contact form on their website. Its pretty irritating. Hopefully its different if someone is spending thousands of dollars. Sheesh!
mutierend
rkilman wrote:
I'm having the same experience and have a little to add... I had been corresponding with Patrick, but Marc sent me an email earlier this week letting me know he no longer worked there, so in addition to moogfest and superbooth, they are down one person.

Marc as in Marc Doty? He left Buchla?
rkilman
mutierend wrote:
rkilman wrote:

Marc as in Marc Doty? He left Buchla?

Sorry, that was poorly worded - Marc let me know that Patrick left Buchla.
mutierend
rkilman wrote:

Sorry, that was poorly worded - Marc let me know that Patrick left Buchla.

Whew, rumor averted! smile
ws9848
I talked to Marc. They’ve been moving and stuff...
seamonkeyman
I dealt with old BEMI and the new Buchla, Marc has been amazingly responsive, can’t speak highly enough of him. The old BEMI days were horrendous, so hopefully it’s just a temporary glitch. I wouldn’t normally comment on a thread like this, as I’m not sure I’ve much to add, but I wanted to give a shout for Marc, as he was great to deal with.
ws9848
I am still waiting to hear from Marc! Emailing Buchla USA is worse than emailing BEMI! I thought that was bad. Marc did respond after I sent a PM to buchla USA on here. That was over a month ago. So now I’m waiting again.
njdoyle
I'm in the same boat as ws9848 sad banana
I wrote them via webform a few weeks ago, no reply. I tried contacting them via muffs messaging, no answer.

Edit: I wrote Eric at Foxtone, I guess there was an issue with the contact form on their website. Eric's reply was swift and helpful.
Happyanimal
If you’re not getting any response I would message Eric at Foxtone- apparently they share an office.
ws9848
Happyanimal wrote:
If you’re not getting any response I would message Eric at Foxtone- apparently they share an office.

Except we shouldn’t have to do that. When someone sends a message through their website it would seem like we should get a response. We shouldn’t have to hunt someone down.
jimfowler
No horse in this race but do they not have a phone number?
REcDeso12oi
ws9848 wrote:
Happyanimal wrote:

Except we shouldn’t have to do that. When someone sends a message through their website it would seem like we should get a response. We shouldn’t have to hunt someone down.

Agreed.
ws9848
I got an email from Marc today. He said they are settled into their new spot and he copied Charles on the email and I guess I am waiting for charles to give me so e details about what to do. Just letting you guys know incase anyone cares....
Chad Sterling
I recently emailed back and forth with Marc and it was very quick. I would get a response each time within a few days.
ArguZ
I have a feeling it is something very technical, something specific that only people can answer that have been involved in the BEMi times and most of them are not available anymore.
I do not see your question posted in here, because Charles is also reading and maybe that would help you out much faster.
I recently came across a rare module and i am still waiting for some insight myself.
But hey, its not Volcas wink
AutomaticGainsay
I apologize for any time that you haven't gotten the response you wanted in the time you expected. But please know that you're dealing with a very small company that is trying very hard to improve on a number of levels. It's really easy to compare any legacy company with other companies, but you have to realize that for almost a year, there were basically two people working at Buchla.

Of course, the customer doesn't care about logistics, etc. The customer cares about getting their question answered. And that's fair. But there is a lot happening at Buchla, and in the past, there hasn't been a lot of people to deal with the changes. As a person who deals with customers from the BEMI era, I have to chuckle a bit at the notion that customer service was better then, but ultimately, it doesn't matter what is true or not, it matters whether customers get what they need.

You'll be happy to know that dealing with customers is a priority for Buchla, even if your experience of support hasn't been consistent. We are currently implementing a system that will aid in all of this. It's just that it takes time because everyone wears a lot of hats.

As is proven by this thread, some people get the help they need quickly, and some haven't. It is only an issue of chance and resources at this point, and we're about to create a system that makes sure that support is far more consistent. Please be patient.

Thank you.
thetwlo
ws9848 wrote:
I am still waiting to hear from Marc! Emailing Buchla USA is worse than emailing BEMI! I thought that was bad. Marc did respond after I sent a PM to buchla USA on here. That was over a month ago. So now I’m waiting again.

you can call them. yes?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2