MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Recording Input Monitoring - Logic Pro X
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Author Recording Input Monitoring - Logic Pro X
tytiethai
Tried searching this up, to no avail:

A lot of people want to turn OFF input monitoring in Logic when, say, they have their eurorack/guitar/rig/whatever running into their audio interface...but what if you actually *LOVE* the slight latency of the double signals coming out of the speakers when you leaving input monitoring on for an external audio track? My small and mighty Focusrite seems to be doing something quite musical when it tries to run the combo of these signals.

Is there a native way to record a sort of wet/dry combination of the input signal + monitor signal combined, without using a microphone? Other solutions I might be overlooking? Thought about trying Soundflower but I'm not exactly sure what settings / would prefer another (ITB, preferably within Logic) way of doing this.
Funky40
not shure if it will do the trick, but check "Loopback"
https://rogueamoeba.com/loopback/

i have it, but still canĀ“t tell you if it would work out for your task.
What i can say is that loopback became alots better with the last update to V2 (was a "Buy new" update, though)
tytiethai
This looks really cool! Seems like a more flexible Soundflower for sure. Will check it out SlayerBadger!
Monotremata
Just duplicate the single track and shift one of em forward or backwards a few milliseconds.
tytiethai
Monotremata wrote:
Just duplicate the single track and shift one of em forward or backwards a few milliseconds.

Ended up doing this!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Page 1 of 1