MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Sticky thread or Separate sub-forum for mobile apps?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Author Sticky thread or Separate sub-forum for mobile apps?
RUMPLEDFORESKIN
I (and many other musicians I know and work with) have really embraced working on music with iPads, phones, etc.

There are tons of unique synths, sequencers and effects that are only available in a "mobile" format. I propose giving this format a place of its own.

WHAT SAY YOU?!
wminor
Dedicated sub forum sounds like a great idea to me! A huge sticky thread doesn’t sound so good... gets hard to find stuff in big threads.
mckenic
I usually use Tims excellent discchord.com and follow TheSoundTestRoom on youtube for my iPad stuff.

Although saying that Im still on 7.4 as anything later breaks my fav vocoder app... need a new iPad!

I'd join in for sure.
RUMPLEDFORESKIN
[quote="mckenic"]I usually use Tims excellent discchord.com and follow TheSoundTestRoom on youtube for my iPad stuff.

Although saying that Im still on 7.4 as anything later breaks my fav vocoder app... need a new iPad!

I'd join in for sure.[/quote]

The Sound Test Room channel is mindblowingly awesome!
mckenic
thumbs up

Yeah Doug comes across as a genuinely nice chap, love his accent and he has great chops for demoing synths/keys!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Page 1 of 1