MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Cloudlab 200t as Reaktor Blocks
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Author Cloudlab 200t as Reaktor Blocks
temaniak
Hello! Anyone tried turn Cloudlab 200t into the blocks? I love this ensemble and think that is best Buchla simulation in software (sorry, Arturia and Madrona Labs). But i hate its modulaton matrix.
Yes, i can delete all matrix modules into the enseble and patched main modules directly, but i wanna patched it with another elemens from blocks. And i cant selfpatch modules (solution: create a empty module with ins and outs but this is kludge).
And one more thing: 1.2v emulation. How i can change it?
Thank you!
mritenburg
You can dismantle the CloudLab 200t ensemble, cut out the individual modules, which are really just instruments, and then add the CloudLab instruments into a Blocks ensemble. Of course the size of the CloudLab instruments are not uniform in the way blocks are all the same height.

You can see here that I added the CloudLab 259t to a Blocks ensemble:

Moon Indigo
mritenburg wrote:
You can dismantle the CloudLab 200t ensemble, cut out the individual modules, which are really just instruments, and then add the CloudLab instruments into a Blocks ensemble. Of course the size of the CloudLab instruments are not uniform in the way blocks are all the same height.

You can see here that I added the CloudLab 259t to a Blocks ensemble:

It would be great to see these converted to front patchable rackable 6.3 compliant blocks.
mritenburg
Moon Indigo wrote:
It would be great to see these converted to front patchable rackable 6.3 compliant blocks.

Someone will have to do the work to covert all of the CloudLab modules to front panel patchable rackable 6.3 compliant blocks.

I nominate you. Get back to us when you have it completed.

Thanks for all of your help. :hihi:
Moon Indigo
mritenburg wrote:
Moon Indigo wrote:

Someone will have to do the work to covert all of the CloudLab modules to front panel patchable rackable 6.3 compliant blocks.

I nominate you. Get back to us when you have it completed.

Thanks for all of your help. hihi

In all honesty, I would be happy to do this. Unfortunately I don’t have the skill set.
listentoaheartbeat
It would require a complete rebuild since Cloudlab is built in Primary (except for a few Core Macros used in the filters, I think). Blocks only use Primary for the UI, all DSP is done in Core.
mritenburg
listentoaheartbeat wrote:
It would require a complete rebuild since Cloudlab is built in Primary (except for a few Core Macros used in the filters, I think). Blocks only use Primary for the UI, all DSP is done in Core.

I think you're right. At minimum, the most efficient route would be converting each Cloudlab modules' structure in to a core macro that could be imported into a block template module. You'd then have to rebuild the UI using the blocks template knobs, etc. Not easy, but not impossible.
Moon Indigo
listentoaheartbeat wrote:

Good to know, thanks.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Page 1 of 1