MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New Blanks (1 & 2FW Blue)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author New Blanks (1 & 2FW Blue)
BugBrand
New Blanks arrived! Just so I have something to offer to fill spaces.

Possibly useful for DIY too -- I put a load of small holes on a suitable grid -- eg. on the 1FW one the outer ones are spaced for the max fit standard banana socket spacing.

Thickness is 2mm - so slightly thicker than 'normal' PCBs but not as thick as my regular panels (3.2mm).
** If drilling PCB material you should absolutely minimize the chance of breathing the dust - setting up a vacuum clean tube to suck it away if possible

I guess I'll come up with a nominal cheapy price if people want to buy but generally I'm happy to chuck in a few when people are buying frames etc.

Damn, forgot to ask for the PCB house not to put order code on... That's the little extra text next to the BugBrand. Back side is totally blank.
chrisdermo
Ah awesome! Thanks for the hole guides too that is serious invaluable stuff for DIY'ing.
lud
They're awesome Tom!
Nice idea with the hole guides
soup
Nice!
T. Jervell
Clever thumbs up
Kafgee
applause need one of each
Till dividers are ready nanners
otoskope
Great news. And very clever with the holes - makes drilling so much easier. I'd need at least a 2FW for a banana-break-out module for my Cirklon. But no hurry. Great to know they exist!
KNYST
Very nice!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1