MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Arches
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> soundmachines  
Author Arches
JM Midnight
Buongiorno!

I have seen that Soundmachines has released ARCHES on Perfect Circuit. It's one thousand USD, and I'd say that's a fair price. It combines Lightstrips and Lightpads in a Buchla-style workflow. I like that. Currently, I'm in need for a solid controller for my Eurorack, and I much prefer touchplates over keys. I own a Minibrute 2/S, but that is more for sequential control. I have a little Monotron Delay and I adore it's unconventional controller, but I would like to own a controller like the Delay that would command a Eurorack-style rig.

Does Arches have a sequencer and arpeggiator? I have seen videos of it demonstrated, but I could not figure out if Arches hosted these features internally or if you had to have it trigger other sequencers or arpeggiators.

Any feedback would be helpful as I am about to buy this kit in a couple of weeks.
Umcorps
Try this thread.

Start on the last page and work your way back

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=175329&postdays=0&po storder=asc&start=175
soundmachines
Hi there!
Yes, arches can host up to three arpeggiators (each with its own notes, cv and midi outputs etc..), one step sequncer and 5 trigger sequencers (8 step).
The firmware that will be available friday will include the new sequencers and many improvement including sync capabilites etc..
We also will publish the new manual.
You can find the current version of the manual here:
arches manual

JM Midnight wrote:
Buongiorno!

I have seen that Soundmachines has released ARCHES on Perfect Circuit. It's one thousand USD, and I'd say that's a fair price. It combines Lightstrips and Lightpads in a Buchla-style workflow. I like that. Currently, I'm in need for a solid controller for my Eurorack, and I much prefer touchplates over keys. I own a Minibrute 2/S, but that is more for sequential control. I have a little Monotron Delay and I adore it's unconventional controller, but I would like to own a controller like the Delay that would command a Eurorack-style rig.

Does Arches have a sequencer and arpeggiator? I have seen videos of it demonstrated, but I could not figure out if Arches hosted these features internally or if you had to have it trigger other sequencers or arpeggiators.

Any feedback would be helpful as I am about to buy this kit in a couple of weeks.
soundmachines
You can find the new firmwrae and the manual (with the update instructions!) right here:
arches official page
JM Midnight
Thank you, Davide, I think all my questions are answered. I'm gonna get this.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> soundmachines  
Page 1 of 1