MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

DDSR and Quad Divider jam
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author DDSR and Quad Divider jam
T. Jervell
Had a quick jam today with the system. I’ve yet to make any 4 to the floor stuff, but today it kind of felt right.
As ususal crappy sound quality, and pretty shaky filming also I guess.
Note to self, dig out the portable digital recorder, and leave the tripod in the vicinity of the modular hihi
batchas
Huh! Totally missed this one!!!
4/4 is always fun.

Thanx for sharing thumbs up

Great view. Inside and outside.
T. Jervell
Thanks Batchas!
The view is even nicer today, both inside and outside hihi
[/img]
otoskope
eek! Looks like you're in Lofoten!? The most beautiful place on earth, where aesthetic overload is a major cognitive problem...
T. Jervell
otoskope wrote:
eek! Looks like you're in Lofoten!? The most beautiful place on earth, where aesthetic overload is a major cognitive problem...

Haha!! Yes you’re absolutely right on all accounts hihi
I’m inpressed that you could tell from the video though!! Nice applause
otoskope
One of my best friends has a house in Ure. Breathtaking landscape! Never been there in the winter, though.

I love the mountains and the sea. In Sweden we never get them in the same place, as you do in Norway... envy! wink
T. Jervell
Oh Ure, that’s not far away from where I live (Gravdal). In the summertime the weather is almost always better (and the water is warmer) in Ure/Sennesvik though. Which is kind of weird as it is just a 15 min. drive from Gravdal. Not that it is bad in Gravdal, though cool
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1