MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Did you get your copy of Patch & Tweak yet?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Did you get your copy of Patch & Tweak yet?
BenA718
Mine arrived yesterday and I stayed up way too late pouring over it. I am looking forward to the videos forthcoming inspired from the many patches within!
pugix
Yes, got mine. It is very big and very pretty. And includes some modules released very recently.
mgscheue
Mine arrived Thursday. Beautiful book. Very muck looking forward to reading it.
starthief
Mine also arrived Thursday. I haven't had time to get into it yet but I look forward to it smile
pirx
I got mine, too. Very comprehensive and up to date. Gorgeous pictures and interesting interviews.
BenA718
Found my first typo, but it’s very minor and 19 pages in.
TEKBRAIN
BenA718 wrote:
Found my first typo, but it’s very minor and 19 pages in.

You'll find a lot! hihi
But the book is great.
Avjr
Question for you lot: is it very eurorack oriented?
Parnelli
Is this out in book stores yet?
TEKBRAIN
Avjr wrote:

Probably 70% Eurorack but the patches are described with functionalities, not with specific modules.
BenA718
Avjr wrote:

It is, and explained in the beginning of the book so there’s transparency right from the get go. The cover photo pretty much says it all. But as stated above, the patches are system agnostic.
dani
pugix wrote:
Yes, got mine. It is very big and very pretty. And includes some modules released very recently.

there are even some that we are still waiting for, the Sonic Potions' for example

the book looks and feels great, don't know about the texts yet
artieTwelve
I had not heard of this. Watched the kickstarter video and I just ordered from Patchwerks in Seattle.
luchog
Got mine and perused it briefly, looks great. As soon as I am done moving, I'm looking forward to sitting down with it and working through some of the examples.
mousegarden
Just ordered a copy, don't know how long it takes to get to the UK, but I'm looking forward to it!

thumbs up
motorhead412
waiting for the pop-up version with tweakable knobs and yarn patch cables hihi
CaneMan
Mine (US/New York State) just arrived a few days ago.
mousegarden
motorhead412 wrote:

Pop-up books are quite advanced these days, trouble is, when does a book become a synth?
BenA718
mousegarden wrote:
motorhead412 wrote:

Pop-up books are quite advanced these days, trouble is, when does a book become a synth?

I would say any children’s audio book is a synth. smile
artieTwelve
I heard about it here a few days ago, found one at Patchwerks in Seattle and they got it to me in two days! And I'm in Baltimore. A great book and great service.
mousegarden
Yes...

batch
Not yet
danfastlikeflan
Got it from perfect circuit. It’s really awesome
mousegarden
It's really getting bad now, it's OK to post pictures of our modular, but pictures of books about modular?

hihi
BenA718
mousegarden wrote:
It's really getting bad now, it's OK to post pictures of our modular, but pictures of books about modular?

hihi

Ha! I am just getting round to trying some patch examples in the book; am looking forward to seeing what new sounds this book will inspire from the community.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2