MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Olegtron 4060...now in eurorack
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Author Olegtron 4060...now in eurorack
Pighood
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/olegtron-olegtron-4060e

woah
starthief
Huh.

I kind of worry about using Eurorack power to feed this thing, given the starvation / incestuous plugging everything into everything else / what the Olegtron 4060 is all about. It felt reasonably safe on its own battery power...
DSC
Looks like it would interface with Folktek stuff.
Modulus
Looks super fun

chachi
did the euro version of these ever happen?
NARC NOISE
chachi wrote:
did the euro version of these ever happen?

Yes indeed, I have had one for approx 6 months or so....also has an expander as well
celeste_temple
starthief wrote:
Huh.

I kind of worry about using Eurorack power to feed this thing, given the starvation / incestuous plugging everything into everything else / what the Olegtron 4060 is all about. It felt reasonably safe on its own battery power...

Sometimes it plays nice, sometimes it doesn't. The jacks can be both inputs and outputs, which is a little worrying in principle. That said, many people seem to be using it with no problems.

I put isolating transformers between mine and the rest of the system, which seems to be working (no trouble since).

I mounted my transformers on panel blanks. If you like to solder, it's dead simple. Millions of schematics online. or search "DIY DI".

if you're not feeling handy, I found some $10 DIs on ebay believe it or not.

All that said, I LOVE this thing ! And of course it's beautiful if you use LEDs for all your diodes.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Eurorack Modules  
Page 1 of 1