MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

VCV Rack: Open-source virtual modular synthesizer
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next [all]
Author VCV Rack: Open-source virtual modular synthesizer
Spyart
Spyart
Spyart
Spyart
Spyart

New Chronoblob2 Delay (hardware copy) is absolutely amazing thing by the way!
richardisabelle
My initial instinct was to stay away from this guy, but that $10 sale got me, so FYI...

The Space Disco
delete
Monotremata
richardisabelle wrote:
My initial instinct was to stay away from this guy, but that $10 sale got me, so FYI...

Yeah same here but I figured for $10 and Maths what the hell. Oh well, still got Rampage in there, and this guy just lost any business from me in the future.
isosceles
Golly this has grown so much. I really need to explore it!
Spyart
So here is my first look into new ZZC FREE plugins pack. They are already available in VCV Rack plugin manager so grab it as soon as you can. Phase transport paradigm (which these plugins are using) is quite interesting. In this video I did a techno patch from scratch using Clock, Dividers, FN-3 (functions\lfo), SRC (voltage source), Sample and hold module and SC-VCA from ZZC.
computer controlled
Right now i'm just getting into this system. I'm mostly interested in the Vult modules, but no quite sure of the pricing. Is it $25 for the whole pack? Or per module? So if i buy the "Modules" pack, am i getting all of the listed modules for $25? seriously, i just don't get it
richardisabelle
computer controlled wrote:
Right now i'm just getting into this system. I'm mostly interested in the Vult modules, but no quite sure of the pricing. Is it $25 for the whole pack? Or per module? So if i buy the "Modules" pack, am i getting all of the listed modules for $25? seriously, i just don't get it

$25 gets you all Vult modules, except for Compacts (Incubus, Freak, Knock, Vorg), which is another $25.
computer controlled
richardisabelle wrote:
computer controlled wrote:

$25 gets you all Vult modules, except for Compacts (Incubus, Freak, Knock, Vorg), which is another $25.

Yup, got that figured out. Rockin' Banana!
alexander92
Hey i was looking for a vcv plugin that could sequence some audio samples, like breakbeats and stuff? Any info on that? Saw the pulsar-23, pretty interesting to work with samples this way, bet you can do some cool stuff with it.
Exiannyc
alexander92 wrote:
Hey i was looking for a vcv plugin that could sequence some audio samples, like breakbeats and stuff? Any info on that? Saw the pulsar-23, pretty interesting to work with samples this way, bet you can do some cool stuff with it.

The NYSTHI free modules include some amazing samplers and sampler slicers and players. And amazing other stuff. There's not a lot of documentation, so check out this review http://soundbytesmag.net/review-nysthi-modules-for-vcv-rack/ and look at some youtube videos.
Spyart
rjungemann
alexander92 wrote:

There's some great voltage-controlled samplers in VCV! I thought this video showed some cool possibilities...

Spyart
scozbor
alexander92 wrote:

Radio music + Confusing Simpler are a great combo for this kinda stuff. Confusing simpler is a bit like working with Tymeserfari euro...
Dilibob
Spyart wrote:
Great examples, amazing what can be done. I've also been messing around with these as lfo voltage controls on more traditional modules.
Neither
What control surface would you recommend getting for VCV-rack?
rjungemann
Neither wrote:
What control surface would you recommend getting for VCV-rack?

MIDI Fighter Twister or Korg NanoKONTROL2 might be good, any generic control surface should work. The MIDI CC module has MIDI learn so will work with pretty much anything.
Spyart
bonjourmyfriends

Expert Sleepers VCV Rack updates at 1:35
gryfon1
Guys — VCV rack 1.0 has been released! Get thee hence.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29  Next [all]
Page 26 of 29