MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Synth Noise Resources:
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Author Synth Noise Resources:
D/A A/D
Milkweg wrote:
Just digging throight this now 7 years after it started. Great resource! I Just played a doom synth set with my modular and came to see if there were any kindred spirits.

www.analogdoom.com

Miley Cyrus
RSL
I know this is an old thread, and not sure how protocol works on kicking around old postings, but I have to say that D/A A/D has the identical musical leanings as I do. Just wanted to throw it out there that for around 8 years I've been trying to nail down a recorded sound I'm happy with in the doomish meets TG meets noise/experiment thing. I've had some personal success with it, but have had to work pretty much solo, as my buddy that has the same taste (ha, or lack thereof) is in another state and has little time to work on it.

I'd be interested in joining or working with other musicians by distance in this arena..I have no interest in live work, and dedicate it to recordings anyhow.

Anyhow, great old post. Wish there was more out there of it. I'm busy looking into all those bands you mentioned in the posts...I'm from the older punk era, and not familiar with some of these groups. Thanks!
RSL
Man..."Frequency Kill" is awesome (first one I've clicked on). I'm gonna pick up some of these recordings...great work!
Benneiy
Pandora jewelry has become nearly synonymous with the brand's signature customized charm bracelets, and that's no wonder, since those pieces make up the bulk pandora charms uk the Danish company's sales. But a branding campaign launched this month by the Baltimore-based U. S. division tells shoppers they can just as easily create customized looks with rings, necklaces and earrings.

"Jewelry for pandora charms outlet women has really evolved over the last several years, " said Scott Burger, president of Pandora Americas. "It's not so much about adorning women as it is an opportunity for women to express their individuality. "That trend, Burger believes, closely aligns with the Pandora brand. "The Art of You" campaign, launched in the U. S. and Canada on April 13, asks women "Who will you create today? " in an effort to not only "inspire women to embrace the self-creator within, " the company said, but to drive traffic to stores and websites more frequently than on holidays and special occasions. The campaign, planned for TV, print, digital and social media channels through at least the end of the year, will highlight all categories — rings, earrings, necklaces, pendants, charms and bracelets, in gold, silver, gemstones, cultured pearls and other materials. Stores will reinforce the self-creator notion and "encourage consumers to come into the stores more often, " Burger said. In another shift, the company also is expanding its online presence. pandora bracelet sale Tuesday, Pandora will unveil a branded online channel in the U. S.,part of a strategy to increase online sales globally. It will offer another option to consumers who now can order Pandora jewelry online through 39 authorized retail partners such as Nordstrom, Jared and Bloomingdale's.

The U. S. site will be the latest addition to online store sites in seven European countries. Pandora, which markets itself as high-quality jewelry at affordable prices, offers pieces that range in price from $30 for a sterling ring or individual charm to hundreds of dollars for a gold charm. And the new marketing campaign aims to "make sure that consumers are aware that the Pandora brand is about more than charms and bracelets, " Burger said. "It builds off the success that we've had, encouraging people to celebrate unforgettable moments. … It's a new way to really encourage someone to ask themselves who they're going to create today, and think how Pandora jewelry can partner with them in answering that question. "The company held off selling products through its own online sales channel in the U. S. until it could better gauge the potential impact on pandora silver charms its store business.
tigersi
Erm seriously, i just don't get it WTF ?
Benneiy wrote:
Pandora jewelry has become nearly synonymous with the brand's signature customized charm bracelets, and that's no wonder, since those pieces make up the bulk pandora charms uk the Danish company's sales. But a branding campaign launched this month by the Baltimore-based U. S. division tells shoppers they can just as easily create customized looks with rings, necklaces and earrings.

"Jewelry for pandora charms outlet women has really evolved over the last several years, " said Scott Burger, president of Pandora Americas. "It's not so much about adorning women as it is an opportunity for women to express their individuality. "That trend, Burger believes, closely aligns with the Pandora brand. "The Art of You" campaign, launched in the U. S. and Canada on April 13, asks women "Who will you create today? " in an effort to not only "inspire women to embrace the self-creator within, " the company said, but to drive traffic to stores and websites more frequently than on holidays and special occasions. The campaign, planned for TV, print, digital and social media channels through at least the end of the year, will highlight all categories — rings, earrings, necklaces, pendants, charms and bracelets, in gold, silver, gemstones, cultured pearls and other materials. Stores will reinforce the self-creator notion and "encourage consumers to come into the stores more often, " Burger said. In another shift, the company also is expanding its online presence. pandora bracelet sale Tuesday, Pandora will unveil a branded online channel in the U. S.,part of a strategy to increase online sales globally. It will offer another option to consumers who now can order Pandora jewelry online through 39 authorized retail partners such as Nordstrom, Jared and Bloomingdale's.

The U. S. site will be the latest addition to online store sites in seven European countries. Pandora, which markets itself as high-quality jewelry at affordable prices, offers pieces that range in price from $30 for a sterling ring or individual charm to hundreds of dollars for a gold charm. And the new marketing campaign aims to "make sure that consumers are aware that the Pandora brand is about more than charms and bracelets, " Burger said. "It builds off the success that we've had, encouraging people to celebrate unforgettable moments. … It's a new way to really encourage someone to ask themselves who they're going to create today, and think how Pandora jewelry can partner with them in answering that question. "The company held off selling products through its own online sales channel in the U. S. until it could better gauge the potential impact on pandora silver charms its store business.
funky catsmell
lol

at least it bumped this thread! great read and I'm reeaaaally liking "strength through electronics"
Blackbeard
Nice list of resources. Can anyone suggest a good place to learn about creating this type of sound?
motormenace
Besides Pandora jewelry? lol
mzero
Found a cool video by a guy from Croatia... he explores using white noise as a source... He's not a noise artist, but his insight into how to use noise in different ways is pretty cool (I thought!)

[/url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJox1_zLEk0[url][/url]
HighLordFixer

Nihilist Records
updated link for Nihilist
that old arse myspace link for Panicsville is completely awol account...
Attempting helping Andy recover the original NihilistRecords.net
all the original files have been salvaged/archived...
basic rebuilding process will be initiated....
when Ortmann has some extra time for focusing on such...
New Paniscville Record is recorded & on next production stage...
or so that was the word yesterday...
anyways if you can... edit that link for swapping with bandcamp page
Dankes
next...
HighLordFixer

Let's Re-Animate this old Doom/Noise subject...
Any takers for playing?
HighLordFixer
Nihilist Records
Website official relaunch
www.nihilistrecords.net

Vernal Equinox Website Rebuild Project Projection Date Now Accomplished
HighLordFixer

Nihilst Catalog & Distribution pages updated with paypal shopping cart & mp3 noise player
http://www.n01ze.com/Nihilist/distribution/
nomichael
Great thread! A lot to look into
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Synth Noise Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 [all]
Page 3 of 3